The strongest world leader, in a "me want a deal" trip

Sit down Merkel or Macron! I am not talking to you!

We are in the threshold of another embarrassing trip where the man child will need his babysitter so he can’t screw up whatever he says. For instance, when he humiliated the Asian community during the campaign of last year by implying they barely speak English but they come to me saying “me want a deal”.

We are doomed as the strongest nation on earth. Our tyrant leader is on a longest vacation a president has taken ever in the last quarter century. Precisely when the hounding dogs of justice are sniffing on his tracks, when 49% of Americans agree he committed a crime by somehow the members of his campaign, whit his blessing contacting the Russians.

Despite that, he is looking to meet his lover Putin. I need his help he says, which undermine the famous “I alone can fix anything”.

Beset by challenges at home, President Donald Trump on Friday embarks on the longest trip to Asia by an American president in more than a quarter century, looking for help to pressure North Korea to stand down from a nuclear crisis.

Trump’s tour of Japan, South Korea, China, Vietnam and the Philippines from Friday to Nov. 14 will take him out of Washington as is preoccupied with several issues.

These include an intensifying federal investigation into Russian meddling in last year’s election, New York’s recovery from an attack that killed eight people and debate over a tax-cut plan that if approved by Congress would be his first major legislative victory.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-dogged-at-home-heads-on-longest-presidential-asia-trip-in-years/ar-AAuoF1a?li=AA5a8k&ocid=ientp

Mueller will declare Trump a foreign agent and will bar his return. .Trump will then be forced to immigrate to China…lol…liberal wet dream…

1 Like

His lover is waiting in Russia! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Trump loves Xi Jinping too…Has a hard on for dictators…Lets face it Xi has a lot more power than Putin…besides Trump is fickle…loves whoever praises him last…Maybe he can get a job building hotels in China…

1 Like

He got Xi to approve Ivanka’s trademarks in China minutes after he shut the hell up Trump with his ridiculous “China is a currency manipulator” meme. :smiley: