Too Cheap (Sunset)

Uh, Jason Chan aka The Machine is at it again…

(Hi, you have a house for sale in the Sunset?.. sorry, NO TIME FOR YOU RIGHT NOW…how about in 6 months? Great. Need a notepad with my face on it? Here, have ten of them…)

OMG, The Machine has another nice looking listing…

Jason Chan is THE MACHINE!!!

This one is very nice, $1.5M+.

That outdoor atrium sucks. Days you will sit out there: 0. But at least it’s not a tunnel entry.

Ok, we know what @harriet likes…finally :slight_smile:

Then, you would have loved this one below that I posted about two weeks ago. Madhouse city at open house!!! Double parked cars everywhere. Very similar home to this one actually…

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/1675-29th-Ave-94122/home/1229320

Wow, even Curbed picked up on this beauty…

I like the other one better. This 29th ave one is facing a baseball field. What if my windows get smashed by Barry Bonds 2.0?

I actually asked the question and the realtor said nothing has ever come close to hitting the home from the ballyard. This playground is for tiny tikes or T-ball, not guys on allegedly steriods. I will go out on a limb and say the ballyard home will come very close to Mr. Jason Chan’s beauty in sales price when it is all said and done.

At these prices you can get a water front in Tahoe Keys or a castle in Austin…lol
Zillow says $1.65m…Seller wants $2.2m…not motivated. .Just like in Tahoe…High priced houses sit for months…

Pended…of course

Dont forget Portola. Very very asian. 2nd chinatown. Asians moving in is a leading indicator for prices, right?

1 Like

SFHs in Portola are selling for 1.2 now. It’s getting up there. How convenient it is to commute to downtown for work from portola? It doesn’t have streetcars. But it’s also closer and freeway is right there.

9 and 8 have express lines that are pretty good for downtown commute.

DO NOT buy a house in portola if you can afford Sunset. Homes over there are no comparison, no matter how much lipstick you put on a pig. Especially if you have to buy something in the $1.2M range? Easily doable in sunset.

2 Likes

Exactly, unless you don’t mind bumping into random hobos mooning people on the street. Got traumatized by my friend’s description of Portola.

1 Like

Wow, open house was crazy. Double parked cars everywhere. OMG, I shook THE MACHINE’S hand…I am never going to wash my hand again!!! I was thinking about taking a picture with him but that might have been excessive…

Take him out to dinner and get on his inside track…

Ok, will sell for $1.3M…

Actually, I am thinking more…more like 1.4-1.5M. Probably will be more than the 29th ave one actually due to better flow of home (29th ave has a room that you need to go through to the rest of the house unless you want to walk through kitchen). This house has a wide driveway that can accommodate two or 3 small cars side by side before even using the garage. I would kill for that!!!

But the kitchen isn’t updated at all… very simple and not flashy. Ok but the one with the grandma stove also sold well so what do I know :slight_smile: