Why Trump still may win

Presidents stick together. .Look at Bush sr and Clinton…wander how Obama qill be received. .I think he and Bush jr will become friends…they both suffered serious negative opinion. …

In democracy, politics means networking and sharing power ! The fact is all politicians are together dividing people ! !

I am not telling this pessimistically, but in all practical purpose politicians network and work together for power.

3 Likes

See who created more jobs in history and also look whose period less job creation. These are facts.

"Correlating the POTUS at the time with economic conditions is erroneous. The POTUS has no control over economics. And, the economic results of any governmental policy - generally the result of Congressional,not executive actions - often occurs later.

See 1970s stagflation - high inflation, rising unemployment - for reference. The underlying cause is considered to be the “guns and butter” policies of the 1960s.

My point is Hillary is the most paranoid leader since Nixon…While she may become a good president she has a lot in common with Nixon…Too smart for her own good, paranoia, no core principles and a huge negative factor…neither were charismatic or likeable…

If anyone is subject to the baseless attacks that Hillary has been subject to for close to 40 years, they will all become paranoid. To be able to hold it together as well as Hillary does just tells me she’s got nerves of steel. Breaking the biggest glass ceiling in the world is not easy. At this point the country just needs a woman president to set a giant example. I don’t care how well she does as president because whatever she does she will be 10X better than that human trash aka Trump.

2 Likes

As long as this is correct,even if she is 2x of Trump, we are fine with Hillary. We need a good leader to bring up the economy/country to a better level.

The man is a psycho! And people want to put him in the pressure chamber aka the American presidency and expect him to keep his cool? What a joke.

Donald J. Trump is not sleeping much these days.

Aboard his gold-plated jumbo jet, the Republican nominee does not like to rest or be alone with his thoughts, insisting that aides stay up and keep talking to him. He prefers the soothing, whispery voice of his son-in-law.

He requires constant assurance that his candidacy is on track. “Look at that crowd!” he exclaimed a few days ago as he flew across Florida, turning to his young press secretary as a TV tuned to Fox News showed images of what he claimed were thousands of people waiting for him on the ground below.

And he is struggling to suppress his bottomless need for attention. As he stood next to the breakfast buffet at his golf club in Doral, Fla., eyeing a tray of pork sausages, he sought to convey restraint when approached by a reporter for The New York Times.

“I’m on message,” Mr. Trump asserted, with effort. “I’m not playing around. In fact, I’m a little nervous standing here talking to you even for just a minute.”

2 Likes

Long supporter of Trump - Los Angeles Times says 352 for Clinton !

The previous version of the map had five toss-up states. In the end, we’re predicting that three of them – North Carolina, Ohio and Arizona – will go for Hillary Clinton.

They were telling differently up until yesterday !!

This is the main reason, I do not believe News/Media Hypes. They all do these close race to create sensational news, but not real.

BTW: Clinton winning landslide is set already, just one more day, no matter what these news papers publish. Stock (speculative) Futures 225+ jump DOW tomorrow !

God, ENOUGH of this campaign sheet altogether!!! It’s even impacted our perfect oasis in the South Bay…

Trump is winning…Dilbert was right…

1 Like

At least it is a full-size bar! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are right too !! The thread was created by you first !

I wish I wasn’t. .But even Michael Moore predicted Trump’s victory. .but it is obvious now…Watch out tomorrow stock futures already limit down…I am in Mexico…the peso is tanking…Everywhere else the dollar is in trouble
AP calls Pennsylvania for trump…all over

As Michael said…
Trump won in the rust belt…they were sick of being ignored…
– Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Four traditionally Democratic states – but each of them have elected a Republican governor since 2010 (only Pennsylvania has now finally elected a Democrat). In the Michigan primary in March, more Michiganders came out to vote for the Republicans (1.32 million) that the Democrats (1.19 million). Trump is ahead of Hillary in the latest polls in Pennsylvania and tied with her in Ohio. Tied? How can the race be this close after

2 Likes

Hillary has managed not to win one single swing state after spending record breaking money in the campaign. Everything is in the Republicans’ hands. Wow I guess people really dislike Obama.

2 Likes

People like Obama though. The problem is Hillary is not Obama by a long shot and kinda acted like she was Obama 2.0 while no voter saw it that way

1 Like

One of my friends on vacation here in Mexico is a Democrat from Chicago. .even she was not pro Obama. …This was an anti Obama vote as much as a anti Hillary vote…

I don’t think people getting their 2017 Obamacare rates last week helped. I know one person in IL who’s premium went from $1,000/mo to $1,800/mo. That’s INSANE no matter what party you are. Hillary was very public in her support of Obamacare, but the only people that think it’s good are people getting insurance for free. Anyone paying for it hates it. They especially hate paying such huge premiums while their taxes go to lower premiums for others.

I know way more that hate Obama than like him.

[quote=“sfdragonboy, post:226, topic:754, full:true”]
Ok, fun and games with 8s is ok but this guy apparently has predicted the winner correctly for 30 years and he still says Trump is the winner. Scary…

[/quote

Amazing, the man has done it again…

I did not believe this professor, did not believe Trump (when he repeatedly telling we are going to win!), did not believe when elt1, harriet and Marcus was telling. Many did not believe or even think of this.

Perhaps, my learning never ends. WHAT AN AMAZING VICTORY FOR TRUMP ! If he has not won, he will be pushed to the corner ! It is pure democracy !!!

On stock side, it was surprise that SWHC down 15% and LMT is UP 6.5% !

1 Like