You the Immigrant, Got an Einstein Visa?

While people with extraordinaire abilities are being deported, we see the hypocrisy of those who hate immigrants whose luck was to be kids, they didn’t have anything to do whit what their parents did.

So, to those hypocrites, some immigrants applauding this corrupt president, I can tell you, the truth is always there, and as somebody here said “why go so polite, you know, too much PC”. Well, I am going to honor his request and talk like the American talk out there.

We have, a first lady, whose immigration records would have been shown more than a year ago. Such paperwork now reveals that this lady, who, in my own interpretation, and the interpretation of those in the entertainment industry “didn’t work as a model” per se.

She, with some influence, applied for an Einstein visa. That visa, is given to people with super, duper, huge, gigantic and impressive intelligence or skills. So, tell me now. Does a so called “model”, who shows all she has shaming any real Christian, doesn’t speak English very well, lied about being a graduate from an international university and so many ignorant things attached to her character could apply for a visa not even given to high tech people?

In March 2001, she was granted a green card in the elite EB-1 program, which was designed for renowned academic researchers, multinational business executives or those in other fields, such as Olympic athletes and Oscar-winning actors, who demonstrated “sustained national and international acclaim.”

Now, please don’t laugh:

President Trumpovich has proposed ending the sponsorship of relatives such as parents, slamming as “chain migration” the decades-long ability of U.S. citizens to assist relatives in obtaining legal residency.

“CHAIN MIGRATION must end now! Some people come in, and they bring their whole family with them, who can be truly evil. NOT ACCEPTABLE!” Trump tweeted in November. <-------:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/questions-linger-about-how-melania-trump-a-slovenian-model-scored-‘the-einstein-visa’/ar-BBJJQyz?ocid=spartanntp

What? Are you going to tell me a nude model is more intelligent than many thousands of hard working high tech immigrants?

Really?

We should investigate how, where, who promoted this ignorant immigrant to become a person that shouldn’t be in the white house.

Uh, Sir, did you just respond to your own initial thread post??? 20K lashes for you!!!

3 Likes

In front of the SF crowd or San Jose’s? :smile:

But, the question lingers. Where are the hawks of “legal immigration”? MIA?

Do they know that you can be denaturalized if you lied in your application for citizenship?

Imagine, high tech guys, of extraordinary abilities (I don’t know anybody, and I doubt any poster here is one :laughing:) barely get one of these visas.