15251 Winton Way, San Jose CA 95124, USA - Virtual Tour

An ANTI-flip ( not a flip ) .

I remodeled with this highest quality with 12” oak floors , all of the tiles are from porcelanosa . Fireplace tile and kitchen backsplash js $80/foot . Kitchen is custom with Bosch appliances. Bathrooms have led mirrors with top of the line $2800 Toto bidets . The pool was Remodelled with Pebble Tech and the backyard js all covered with Turf, stamped concrete or Deck made of composite wood . The fences are brand new and painted . The location is superb about less than 2 miles from Vassona Lake , Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s . The google Bus is less than a mile on intersection of Lark Ave /Los Gatos Blvd.

The schools are 10/10/10 ( elementary , middle and high )

Lastly , once again the low voltage lighting on fences and trees and then 120V lighting on mature palms make this backyard like a resort .

The roof has 25-30 years and js brand new

Also , I cleared all of the inspection reports 100% ( pool, property , foundation , termite and roof ) for complete peace of mind.

If anyone one of you js looking for 100% COMPLETE , turn key house then This is it .

4 Likes

Good stuff man! If you don’t mind answering, what is the paint color? That blue looks gorgeous!

This is very light grey color with some blues in it .

And it’s called slow perch . I will try to attach the bar code

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Jose/15251-Winton-Way-95124/home/1037089

Looks great except the roof pitch, any reason why you didnt bring it up to a normal pitch, how much does it cost?

This flat roof with Bronze colored Metal Fascia meets the modern style of the house with Bronze Glass doors and cedar siding etc. I wouldn’t have done it any other way.

Did you raise the ceiling inside? It looks like some of the room have raised ceilings.

No all the homes in this neighborhood were built by Garcia ( happily retired in Almaden and owns 100 of acres in almaden )

He built vaulted celings for family rooms

1 Like

Do you know if it is possible to raise ceiling of typical rancher and cost estimate?

1 Like

You’re talking all new joists and a whole new roof. Structurally, they need to the bigger than a normal joist (eg 2x12 vs 2x8). The exact difference depends the distance you need to span. A normal joist is a triangle. You have to remove the bottom or hypotenuse of the triangle to have a raised ceiling. You’ll probably need a beam going the length you want the ceiling raised. You may also need a support post depending on distance and the beam.

This is what it looks like on my upstairs. I think the beam is 6x14 and spans about 15ft. It’s open in the master bedroom and at the top of the stairs. The other side of the upstairs uses the wall between the bedrooms and hallway to support it.

2 Likes

Vaulted ceilings can cause condensation and rot issues due to lack of air flow

Sold in a single open house

4 Likes

Is the price higher or lower than peak?

Is it sold ? It shows as an Active on Redfin.

Higher way higher js the only way I sell my creations . I put a lot of my life energy in this stuff .

4 Likes

Do you have the next project lined up yet?

Yes

479 Carmelita dr, Mountian View is on market

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Mountain-View/479-Carmelita-Dr-94040/home/1398138?utm_source=ios_share&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=copy_link&utm_nooverride=1&utm_content=link

And bought one more in Los Altos today morning

1 Like