AAPL and Apple

My thought too. Before reading, I thought going to be millions to tens of million of dollars.

20x

Could be for political reasons.

Martha Stewart did prison time for ~$50k… She’s worth how much?

According to William…

Why starts from 2000? I see…

WS recruited a YouTube influencer to bash AAPL.

AAPL usually trade highest in Jul. Why is the youtuber bashing AAPL? He is paid to do that?

I have only one method.

以不变应万变
No change to deal with all changes

DCA purchase of S&P and hold & monitor AAPL.

1 Like

One of the few stocks that is trading above 50-day SMA with RSI > 50.
Would be ecstatic if trade above $160/ 200-day SMA/ cloud.

PC :+1:
Mobile :+1:
Metaverse/ Mixed Reality :+1:

Leading the wearables but not as large as iPhone yet.

Wearables
AirPods (ear)
Watch (hand)
Coming soon: Headset and Glass (eyes)
(head)
(legs)
(waist)
(fingers)

1 Like

AAPL comprises 42.79% :scream: of BRK’s stock portfolio.

WB didn’t buy AAPL because of FA and DCF, is because…Warren Buffett Bought Apple Stock After Hearing of Friend's iPhone Loss Qualitative assessment is more important.

1 Like

WS bashes AAPL relentlessly for … weeks. Why? WS wants market (SPY, QQQ) to capitulate?

In recent weeks, with the contract coming up for renewal, the parties agreed not to extend it. Some Apple executives had questioned how much the company was paying Mr. Ive and had grown frustrated after several of its designers left to join Mr. Ive’s firm. And Mr. Ive wanted the freedom to take on clients without needing Apple’s clearance, these people said.

:money_mouth_face:

Possibly :moneybag:

1 Like

Price action suggests a possible bullish count.
Bullish signals

• Price above 50-day SMA
  • RSI above 50
  • MACD crosses above zero line

2 Likes

Weekly chart.
Conservatively, need 3 conditions to be met for confirmation of a new (multi-month) bull trend.
Could take months.
Aggressively… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Current trend:
Multi-month: Down
Multi-week: Up
Multi-day: Up

2 Likes

Today…

2 weeks ago…

Daily Chart: Today, one possible update to count… count assumes wave 1 is completed but may not have, from experience if wave 1 is a new ATH (above $183) would confirm a new multi-month bull run… there are other possibilities, not drawn for clarity…

16 days ago… EW count is…

1 Like

Downturn is over. My portfolio of mostly Aapl and Tsla held up extremely well (only down 14% ytd vs -20% for the nasdaq). Will vastly outperform the index for the remainder of the year. Plus, I picked up more Tsla on the cheap at the June bottom :wink:

1 Like

Where did Paul get the news? Not on Apple website.

Found it. Is not an announcement. Is a SEC filing.

Long story from Paul. His reasoning is irrelevant. The real reason for debt is…

The company currently has $94.7 billion in long-term debt, after repeatedly tapping bond markets instead of repatriating cash from overseas.

Repatriating cash need to pay tax.

When our award-winning analyst team has a stock tip, it can pay to listen. After all, the newsletter they have run for two decades, Motley Fool Stock Advisor, has tripled the market.*

They just revealed what they believe are the ten best stocks for investors to buy right now… and Apple Inc. made the list – but there are 9 other stocks you may be overlooking.

Is that a good thing?

Cautiously optimistic, below is the uber bullish (what I want to see) count… yes, I am expecting a new ATH before Apple Sep earnings (in Oct)/ Fed Sep mtg. Uber uber Wave (3) would break above $167.11.