AAPL will continue to have issues next 18-12 months, as they can not match Huawei in China 19% market.
• Update: The S10 family also includes the S10 5G, which has a 6.7-inch curved AMOLED screen versus the 6.1-inch screen on the standard and 6.4-inch on the Plus. The model gains an additional rear camera from the others for a total of four.
• The S10 5G has 256 GB in storage and 8GB of RAM and the base pricing has yet to be announced.
• Update with S10 info: The S10 family includes the S10, the S10 Plus, and the S10E with preorders starting tomorrow while shipping starts March 8. Prices start at $899.99 for the S10, $999.99 for the Plus, and $749.99 for the budget-friendlier S10E.
• Update with more Fold specs: The device comes with a 7nm processor, 12GB of RAM, 512GB of storage, and six cameras- three on the back, two inside, and one on the front.
• The Fold will be available in four colors with some colors having the option to change the color of the hinge that folds the device. There’s an LTE model and a 5G model.
• Fold pricing starts at $1,980 with Samsung’s AirPods competitor Galaxy Buds shipping with the device. The product will become available April 26.
• The device shrinks from a 7.3-inch display to a 4.6-inch display once folded.
• The Fold gets a new feature called App Continuity that lets users interact with an app on the small screen and pick up where they left off after unfolding the device.
Should we listen to his opinion?
Looks like a nice guy. I say listen to him.
Why listen to his opinion when you can listen to Tim Cook. Have faith in your investment.
Wake me up when someone can build 200M foldable phones a year. There’s a reason iPhone won’t be absolute cutting edge. You can’t be cutting edge at the that scale. Everyone has to build out the manufacturing capacity first.
No thanks. Looks bulky and ugly like a remote.
Sim remained a bachelor all his life, and advises aspiring young entrepreneurs to steer clear of commitments like marriage and mortgages if they want to build a serious business. He is not against marriage, he says, but it’s a distraction and the financial burden would make it harder to take risks.
Monks and playboys are equally bad for business.
Is why I didn’t start a business.
Neither a monk, nor a playboy be…
Rumor about Apple buying a bank has been going on for years, it turns out just issue a credit card.
Apple is working hard to increase sales in China. Interest-free financing, iPhone at same price (as previous year) in local currencies (rather than in US$), …
All that said, this switch would make life hard on developers for some time. Their software will have to support two different chip architectures for years as Intel-based Macs are gradually replaced by ARM-based ones.
Developers refer to MacOS developers. If they are slow to migrate, iOS developers would be happy to take over. Btw, rumor of Apple releasing an iOS based MBP has been going on for years too. However, this new rumor is MacOS on ARM Macs.
Mac platform would be given a big boost with Marizplan and migration to ARM based Plenty of cheap and good apps available soon
Weren’t the Apple bears saying the issue with iPhone is it’s too expensive? Now the issue is it’s not foldable like $2,000+ phones.
WB said said on CNBC that he’s not concerned about the recent disappointment in iPhone sales, and is more focused on the hundreds and hundreds of millions of people who live their lives by the iPhone.
You meant that WB who bought ketchup and cheese makers?
Through time, Apple services are likely to be available on all platforms…
After available on Echo, would soon be on Google Home.
iTunes/ TV apps are available on Samsung, LG and … TVs.
“Multiple reports suggest that Apple is developing an augmented reality headset or glasses that could be released by 2020 or 2021, and a newly granted Apple patent may provide some broad clues about potential features,” Joe Rossignol reports for MacRumors.
My wish is all these wearables (AirPods, Apple Watch, Apple Glass) would work with other platforms such as Androids and TVs.
Number 1 and number 2 largest market cap would have even closer cooperation?