Add South Carolina To The Mix?

Here ya go, @hanera, you don’t mind properties slightly far away

Have considered North & South Caroline, Charlotte,… decided against them.

The Man is thorough…

I wouldn’t go there if you are not…hmmm…an “American”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Come on, there is a “Chinatown” practically in every city in the USofA…

Hmmm…not everywhere.

Well, this is in McKinn County apparently and as close as I could get to Polk County… Come on, we once took a taxi to downtown Cancun I think for chinese food (can’t go beyond two days wo rice or I will die…) and while it was not Yelp 5 star level it was technically chinese food. We should have been worried when we saw Chop Suey on the menu…

You read my mind. sfdragonboy thinks everywhere in America is like SF :grin: He needs to travel more, he is spending too much time in tiny wells, first HK and now 7x7.

1 Like

Actually past life GF was in Virginia doing PHD, so I saw a lot of the East Coast especially the South. I get it… but I still like to think my fair city is THE BOMB though…

Back in Guatemala my favorite food was the Chinese. Man! Any time I had $ to spare, I would go to eat Chow Mein. Now, surprise, surprise! I found out that they weren’t Chinese but Japanese. Their last names were Lee, Ley or Lay, and Chang.

Well, 2 out of 5 restaurants in town were Chinese. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: