AI's Investment Implications

Tiny SF startup > 2nd biggest company on the planet.

1 Like

I told you SWEs in MSFT are crappy moons ago. Many SWEs in mega caps earn mega pay for mediocre work.

I firmly believe there’s an optimal team size for effectiveness and efficiency. There’s a pint where adding people just increases the organizational overhead and slows down progress.

2 Likes

Jensen worth 38B now.

1 Like

Nvidia is not just making chips. It also hosts LLM in the cloud in direct competition with the hyperscalars. AI as a Service, AaaS.

3 Likes

It’s interesting. AI talent doesn’t want to work for banks. That has to be bullish for Fintech.

1 Like

You can tell Baidu is a garbage company.

A 200% return is meaningless when the invested amount is tiny. You honestly don’t understand anything about this. It’s’ amusing to watch you think you’re an expert.

AI stocks continue to :rocket:

Wow, market cap of TSLA is even less than META. So is only higher than NFLX in FANGMANT.

If you feel that I invested tiny and worthless person, you would have simply ignored my comments.

This shows how you are jealous on my strength!

Ontology explained in simple terms.

Palantir software is more generic and has wider applicability than CRM… infinite TAM… below are some applications…

Palantir can even help in re-building a nation…

Palantir is a potential $1T company.

Tom Nash has an answer for you. He is a long term buy n hold investor.

1 Like

Why isn’t apple dependent on Nvidia? Because Apple doesn’t do AI?

Apple has an AI chip.

https://www.makeuseof.com/what-is-a-neural-engine-how-does-it-work/

Apple’s custom AI coprocessor drives features like media analysis and computational photography on the iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.

Your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV make use of a specialized neural processing unit called Apple Neural Engine (ANE) that’s way faster and more energy efficient than the CPU or GPU.

ANE makes possible advanced on-device features such as natural language processing and image analysis without tapping into the cloud or using excessive power.

AI is a pillar in Apple.

AI stocks :rocket:
:man_surfing: :surfing_man: :surfing_woman: the AI wave while the wave is here.

Disclosure: Own NVDA PLTR.

Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 9.39.05 AM

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :rocket:

1 Like
2 Likes

No wonder Broadcom is at all time high.

Who makes power supply chips for these AI machines? That is going to be a huge market.

2 Likes