Amazing Elon

forever” - Does that mean when he’s 80 years old :slight_smile: ? Buffet is still going though at 92, Murdoch at 91. Of course that doesn’t mean Elon will too, just that it’s not impossible from these couple of examples.

Point is nothing whether human or pyramids are forever.

Obviously. Just look at the people on this board, everyone of them reduced to hating/whining/complaining/cursing. And they didn’t even bet against Tsla. Merely missing out on the buying opportunity has already caused much psychological harm.

Meanwhile, people like me who actually “bet with Elon” feel like a million bucks (literally) :rofl:

1 Like

They are not actively running a hyper competitive business that require tons of energy and drive, always on the pulse of fast changing landscape.

Btw, recently Tim Cook expresses that running a tech company is more for younger folks. May be EM can do what other can’t, CEO at 80?

Read somewhere, Twitter mostly he will handover to someone once this high intensity changes are done.

Even if he keeps going till he is 65 if not 80 for the rest of his companies, that’s 15 more years. That’s almost as good as forever for most investors in his companies.

1 Like

Sure he can operate at peak performance for that long?

Huge difference between jogging and sprinting :wink:

EM started operating at peak since PayPal, more than 20 years ago. So another 15+ years? Super human :roll_eyes:

@peak performance - The big heavy lifting(meaning bankruptcy level risk) work is already behind him as far as Tesla and SpaceX is concerned, i.e. Money is no longer a problem.

Now the future work should be innovation, operational efficiency and scale.

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Musk needs shut up and just make cars. Everything else is just a distraction that annoys his woke customers, which we find amusing but pointless.

He lost it now !

2 Likes

How different from SJ’s view that he is the only general manager and the rest have to be experts leading experts?

My assumption is EM is not referring to SWEs only.

Elon selling only his shares right?

No idea. I don’t delve into remarks. Just post some materially significant remark. Many uber TSLA and Elon cult members are crying in pain. These guys think a stock always go up, actually is quite normal for a tech stock to now and then decline by more than 50% from ATH. Part of the game, need guts to hold on to good LT stocks. Using margin is risky.

2 Likes

Golden rules , but many dislike such statements.

If you know 50% feasible, why did you buy avg $228?

50% is possible but you don’t know when. Also 50% of 414 is $212. Also don’t know when it will bottom, 50%? 61.8%? 78.6%? 99%? until now I don’t know how to figure it out.

Then where or how did you learn?

On any case, if I see TSLA below $100, I will be putting some money ( thinking let me at that time )