Amazing Elon

You never make your best offer first. Obviously Twitter will counter-offer. Elon knows how to play the game.

1 Like

And, isn’t Elon technically now a “lowly” renter??? (LOL, just kidding)

Just like this article predicts, Twitter has already picked the Poison Pill. Get popcorn and watch for Musk’s next move in this Game of Thrones!

1 Like

If I am Elon, I would say screw you Twitter because I will create a brand new Twitter like platform that is 10000% better. It will be so much better that Twitter goes out of business or begs you to buy them out. Sure, hard to catch up to the number of Twitter users out there but you are called Amazing Elon for some reason, right?

1 Like

If EM can and elected as President, open marriage will be legalized and ubiquitous, and we can divorce our wife without paying a dime.

Not that it is impossible but Elon will need to really open up his wallet and buy off Congress in order to amend the Constitution to then allow him to run for Prez. Hey, we have seen worse…

Donedeal? Anything can happen from now till end of the year.

Twitter value in the toilet. Will Musk bail?

1 Like

I have the same suspicions as Palmer about Elon Musk.

Sorry… what’s Palmer worth and why does Elon care about this guy? Never even heard of Palmer before. Move on Elon!

1 Like

I’m with Elon. All of this lockdown stuff combined with the stimulus and the tight job market has made people soft. There is a lot of fluff out there and when the next recession comes there will be a reckoning.

Article does seem to suggest that data on Remote work shows that it’s more productive.

My personal experience has been the same.

My view is that people just sitting in front in their cubicles will not make ppl more productive. The people who shirk work at office will do the same at home and vice versa.

@fluff and tight job market, IMO that always happens in a hot economy whether WFH or not.

3 Likes

Elon Musk won’t understand the benefits of WFH as he doesn’t need to take care of children and ex-wives.

2 Likes

I find it a lot harder to manage employees who work from home. I give zero credibility to the economists, who are probably just slackers that want to keep working from home! In the office, it’s easy to get a sense of an employees level of engagement because you’re around them all day. If there’s an issue or something urgent you track them down and get it fixed asap. Employees who work from home are harder to reach when you need them and slip through the cracks when things are busy because you don’t those casual chances to catch up. It’s different with really high performers (who will be productive regardless) but average and below average employees have gotten really good at hiding under the radar during WFH.

2 Likes

Isn’t this trackable with the amount of work assigned to the employee and time taken to complete, both current and historically? To me people who are great people manipulators can hide and it’s impossible to get a sense of how engaged they are. Only transforming work(both complexity+amount) into units of work can give a real picture.

I do realize different people work differently, so what works for me might not work for another person.

1 Like

Why are they still around?

1 Like