Another big lie from Musk

OMG I can’t believe what I read… :rofl: If everyone behaved like you then we would not have invented the airplane, rockets, robots, surgery, etc, etc… the world would still be living in Stone Age! Fantasy is what drives human innovation. We evolved when one of us dreamed big and took a leap of faith. I’m 1000% more convinced than ever now… :wink:

1 Like

It is one thing to dream, it is quite another to lie, deceive and aceept money for it…The legal term is fraud…These three are all hucksters…All should be in jail for their fraudulent behavior. …

Not in my book! Your comment reminded me of the pope asking Copernicus to be burned alive only because he said the earth revolved around the sun. We need more innovators in this world and less people criticizing their efforts.

America is famous for our hucksters. .We love them from PT Barnum to Trump…It is our national Achilles heal…We are eternal optimists…But sometimes they fly too close to the sun and get burned…
I perfer geniuses that are modest…Tooting your own horn is bound to lead to disappointment and inevitable failure…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smile::smile::smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::grin::grin::grin::grin::grinning::grinning::grinning:

But when the real deal comes, as we saw on this forum regarding Facebook…many posters laughed about it.

Elt1: Put your money where your mouth is - short musk.

I think at this point it’s more bashing than prospects of the work.

Shorts have done well in the last 2 months…I just don’t understand the cult of Musk…How many lies and
missed deadlines does it take to bust his cult status?
I guess Musk supporters are like Trumpies…anything goes

There’s a truth to what you said about all sorts of issues (in production and delivery pipes) and super inflated current valuation.
But it goes with most businesses today. Like NFLX, or even AMZN. It’s a future use case just like any other valuation.

Tesla stock is perfect traders stock…just buy at 200 and sell at 360…plenty of suckers will keep buying and Musk will always underperform…

As far as Solarcity, Musk bought it. Had nothing to do with its founding. It’s main claim to fame is financing. Tricking people into buying a product with a loan that may make selling their home very difficult… Nothing noble about that company…

Do you have a timeline for the dooms day of tesla?

I think middle of next year. That’s when they’ll have to raise more money if they don’t get model 3 production going.

Tesla or Musk
I like the idea that he will be the first man on Mars… lol
Personally I think he is bored with Tesla already
He is an idea guy. Pesky things like production bore the shit out him When he gets bored he moves on to other things
I bet he sells it

2 Likes

At least Musk has money, not like some guy in the political arena deceiving the usual dumb dreamer.

EVs is just the one aspect we all know about Elon, he may have his ground covered. Solar roofing, batteries, solar paint, so many things he can put his life into.

But being the pioneer on EVs in the silicon valley doesn’t mean he will or can succeed. There are many big auto makers putting a dent into his dream, and he is too slow to supply all those people waiting for the Batman and Robin car.

Next project: Green energy homes.

That’s fair. I see that happening with some people too, but i don’t think he moves onto other things part - not completely anyway.

Greenenergy homes fit somewhat into ev, powerwall, car and solarcity, so i don’t see it as a breaking technology, but more like a product offering complementing their other products. Probably not big of a market. The roof thing was nice, but i don’t see that becoming mainstream, for example.

People are still not getting it.

They keep putting solar panels over their roofs while they don’t have insulation in the attic, basement or under the house or walls, no double pane windows, their HVAC system is old, so they are by using them just throwing certain % of their hard earned $ in the garbage. Oh, not even a charger for their EV.

PG&E will be in trouble if they don’t put people into solar big time. They have a mandate by 2020 to have 30% of bay area homes into some kind of energy saving programs.

USPS, DHL, garbage trucks, Mercedes Benz, you name the auto manufacturer or industry or commercial activity vehicles will be electric in the near future and we all are going to be suffering when the grid goes Kaput. Specially when you are coming home and the heat is so uncomfortable but no air condition, no energy.

Musk knows that, and so PG&E.