Arrogant and Outrageous act by UAL!

Yes. Very popular for wives who have a list of things for their husbands to fix around the house :slight_smile:

Where a catheter on the planeā€¦Like astronauts or EST studentsā€¦lol

Yes, one def drawback to being a homeownerā€¦ you get to fix or pay for someone usually expensive than not to fix that house

Lucky for me, Iā€™m not handy at all. No one would ask me.

1 Like

What? Come on, you do some of the work at your properties, no?

Survived 2 flights with United. I can see why everyone is stressed out flying. So many peopleā€¦ Everywhere. SFO> EWR. Newark seems like it was updated recently but the layout is still odd to me and again Crowded.

Cheap flights are good but our infrastructure is under major strain.

1 Like

Since there were no noticeable headlines from United, The Friendly Skies lately, I guess you didnā€™t hit the lotto or were sleeping during Professor Daoā€™s lectures. Oh well, back to JUST owning real estate thenā€¦:slight_smile:

Speaking of Unitedā€¦go and enjoy Italy and on your trip back, implement Dr. Daoā€™s lessons!!! Bingo, instant millionaire!!!

Keep adding fuel.

Nice try buddyā€¦

Guy in Trump hat tried to be Dr. Dao 2.0 but in China? Cā€™mon now. Heā€™s lucky to still be alive.

3 1/2 hours waiting for this clown to get off? My goodness!

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Flight-took-off-with-disruptive-passenger-despite-11165902.php

Damn, United canā€™t catch a break. They need to round up a few Buddhist monks or somethingā€¦

Damn, we all should be shorting United!!!

Just came back from another RT flight on United. In addition I just purchased 2 more tickets with them for a vacation to Taiwan!

My g/f is hooked on their rewards program unfortunately.

At this rate, you will be the only ones on the planeā€¦

1 Like

Arrogant? Look at thisā€¦that will blow your mind!

What an abusive leader we have.