Arrogant and Outrageous act by UAL!

The feet made it to Anderson Cooper’s show.

I honestly don’t get the big deal. Slap them with the inflight magazine, and they’ll go away.
I actually do the same thing except that I keep my feet on the back of the armrest.

United just doesn’t care.

To be fair, this happens with ALL carriers. Who hasn’t had a bag come back slightly missing something or dinged up???

This is allowed by the carriers, imagine if they allow the airports to become private as some dumb person is planning? It would be a carnage out there, you all humiliated and with no rights to disagree. They would kick you out of the airport with no defense. Out of here! :triumph:

1 Like

Hey, some sick people would pay for that kind of “action”…(see R Kelly)

Just flew to Portland, OR on United over the weekend.

I did not get beat up on the flight so I went back to work on Monday morning.

2 Likes

Obviously a flunk-out from Dr Dau’s school…:grinning:

You missed the chance to become famous, rich or arrested for farting or anything else. :smiley:

Thank you for justifying once again my decision to always have a change of clothing for myself and my kids on every flight.

My husband thinks it’s ridiculous but you would not believe how many times it’s come in handy. In fact one time, my son spilled soda on himself. Then an hour later threw up on himself. Supermom even had two changes of clothes for him.

2 Likes

I am pretty soon going to join the depend squad. No need to stand up to go to the bathroom. :crazy_face::crazy_face:

Oh…it seems they fired those 2 guards.

1 Like
1 Like

What took so long???

Signed,

Dr Dao

1 Like

At least United’s food is better than Qantas’s. I almost puked when I took a bite out of that southern chicken dish or whatever it was they were serving…

1 Like

Chicken? You didn’t know it? They serve Possum instead of chicken. :sweat_smile::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like