Arrogant and Outrageous act by UAL!

Sin City…why would you be surprised???

I am suing United Airlines. They among others have made the flying experience so miserable, I would rather drive:sunglasses:

1 Like

What happened? You took Dr. Dau’s quick learn course for 3 easy payments of $99???:grinning::grinning::grinning:

(To this day, we still haven’t found out how much he got…)

I actually had a free ticket because my plane was grounded after several injuries due to turbulence near New Zealand. Had another flight cancelled due a flight attendant strike at SFO.
I hate UAL especially at the zoo at SFO

Actually, I am flying UA out to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow. Time to breakout some, dare I say it, Crazy Rich Asians acting to get that payday Dr Dao would be proud of???

I got stuck in New Zealand for three days. In shitty weather. United offered nothing. Then finally a free ticket. But I never used it because was just for one person and I didn’t plan on traveling alone during the limited time it was offered. The other time the strike ruined my vacation over Thanksgiving.
Sorry UAL sucks

1 Like

The payout though. Worth it

2 Likes

Again, most likely $5M, or more??? God, we need to know even to this day, Dr. Dao!!!

Well played, Sir, well played…

1 Like

Me too. They showed my 2 year old son a rated PG 13 movie without my permission.

Lesson here: Don’t mess with rich black guys. They aren’t afraid to sue and already have a lawyer who works for them.

Come on, @Terri!!!

Where are the snipers?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/korean-air-ordered-pay-flight-attendant-18000-nut-rage-incident-182420609.html