Arrogant and Outrageous act by UAL!

God, we flew on UAL out to Ft. Lauderdale when we went on our cruise and frankly not impressed at all with the plane (features/service). And of course, part of the flight number had to be “24” too. OMG, I was so worried that I brought my RE licensing book to read to keep my mind occupied. OTOH, the Alaska Airlines plane on the return flight was comfy, decent leg room and had better service.

Great offer!

1 Like

Come on, we are a family of TWO!!!:laughing:

I don’t get it. This is perfect for a family of 2. It is just you and your wife right? This is buy one, get one free.

Sure, Southwest is more domestic based but they still have plenty of attractive U.S., Mexico, and Caribbean routes.

Hopefully they launch the Hawaii routes before end of year so I can revisit the Aloha state.

My gf signed up and was approved. Sweet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never flew Southwest. Don’t like their open seating policy.

3 personal credit cards???

You only need to get one card but there are 3 choices to choose from.

1 Like

Outrageous!

Apparently, it pays to treat customers badly. Reverse psychology: they come back in droves wanting more!!! Dr. Dao be damned!!!

It pays to beat people up.

Never had an issue with United. American and Delta might be slightly better but not so much that I would pay more for them. Besides SFO is an United hub, hard to avoid it here.

Uh oh, a Malaysia based airline no less…

1 Like

How about just concentrating on providing good service, hmmm???

An overweight passenger aboard a Taiwanese airliner forced flight attendants to remove his pants so he could use the toilet — then wipe his butt as he moaned in pleasure, according to reports.

But things took a turn for the worse when the chief attendant donned three pairs of latex gloves and began wiping him.

“He said, ‘Oh, mmm, deeper, deeper,’ and then accused my chief attendant of not properly cleaning his backside, requesting that she do it again,” she said.

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/flight-attendant-taiwan.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=978

Customers are always right, remember??? Service with a smile, honey…

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

WOOOOOOT!!!

I booked flights today. Actually cheaper than going to Chicago for Christmas.

Unbelievably though, two of my kids are whining about going.