Arrogant and Outrageous act by UAL!

Glad you’re going! Last Christmas, I flew United for low 300s to Oahu. We thought that was a great deal. It was our first time in Hawaii and we loved it. :grinning:

What island are you going to?

1 Like

Oahu and the Big Island. We’ve been to both, but the kids haven’t.

The timing is excellent. I’ve been accumulating Southwest Miles for about 10 years while at the same time hoping to go to Hawaii, except that of course they didn’t fly there…until now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

We used up our miles going to HI on SW this summer. Yay :slight_smile:

Finally.

1 Like

This is why people shouldn’t be allowed to bring pets on board :stuck_out_tongue:

We flew United and AA for Thanksgiving. Not a lot of leg room, but the cookies on United are good. But one of the stewardesses was not very helpful. One of the families got on board with tickets that were not near each other and three kids 1-3-5. The stewardess correctly observed that this should have been handled by the ground staff, but then asked everyone to take a seat, and the parent (who was taking up a row that didn’t belong to them) said “I’m not moving until we have seats together–I’m not having my 1 year old sitting without me” (Yeah, duh, and none of us are there to babysit this kid either), and she said “Do you want to take another flight?”

Wrong response, get on the com and ask for people to move. Which they eventually did…

I don’t get why the computer didn’t flag this before take off.