Austin beats SF by 42% in the last 31 years

How much does a 4plex cost in not too shaddy parts of town?

Plenty of MFs and SFHs in above zip code :slight_smile:
Didnā€™t like MFs because of complications e.g. tenant profile and possibility of squabbling amongst tenants.

OK, Thiel is betting on Austin. Maybe we should too?

Peter Thielā€™s VC firm moves from S.F. to Austin for its food trucks, tolerance and lower costs

1 Like

Pleaseā€¦ the city by the bay will be here long, long, after you and I are dustā€¦

But itā€™s Peter Thiel we are talking about here.

You see me no up. The article mentioned those reasons that I told you in this forum moons ago. Instead of calling me a visionary even earlier than Thiel, you quoted him without me ? Are you secretly a bi? :scream:

The departure, reported today in the Austin Business Journal, is turning heads given the reasons cited: Austinā€™s food truck scene, lower costs and greater diversity of thought.

Bold is a very good reason to be in Austin. Bay area is getting too narrow in thought and attitude. Everyone talk the same way :scream:

ā€œWhat made (Silicon Valley) really attractive was it was one giant incubator as a society, with a lot of pay-it-forward culture and a low cost of trying. Now Iā€™m worried about all three of those.ā€

Above is for tomato. Austin is beckoning.

I will call you a visionary when your bank account has 9 zeros in it. :smile:

:-1:

Sorry, but Peter Thielā€™s sheet stinks like everyone elseā€™sā€¦

And, must I remind you that Star Trek had this area as Star Fleet Command so there, SF is not going away anytime soonā€¦:grinning::grinning::grinning: