Austin MSA vs SFBA and TX vs CA

I merely pointed out the sampling you took was biased and not representative since it is from mostly non tech states. If you are including race then it should be further divided by income category, sex education exposure etc. since most of the abortions occur due to poverty.

Exactly. So how many workers in tech (primarily white/Asian and high income) are having abortions? Tech workers aren’t going to be relocating because of this, and companies will rarely pay travel for medication procedures.

Yes even that article says many won’t relocate but male tech workers will have daughters so have to wait and see the effect. I don’t know the % of abortion in tech. Have to look.

Rural Counties Are Booming, but Can It Last?

The pandemic and the work-from-home movement inspired sparked an economic resurgence in sparsely populated areas as workers fled big cities

Social unrest has also been a big motivator and I don’t see that going away.

If the stock market doesn’t recover, the revenue projections are going to be significantly off. Between that and all the income migrating out, it’s going to be ugly.

Short term revenues may increase. A falling market means lots of people realizing capital gains.

1 Like

These 30% should migrate to Austin, Texas. Watch video below…

Leander…

San Antonio…

Why SV (startups :grinning: and established businesses) is moving to Austin?

1 Like

Should change title to “Single mom teacher with two kids is not paid enough to afford a house”. Can she owns a house in SFBA?

1 Like

This should surprise No One here:

Red States Are Winning the Post-Pandemic Economy

Workers and employers moved away from the coasts to middle of country and Florida, sparking swifter recoveries there

1 Like