Austin MSA vs SFBA and TX vs CA

Now Russia is building up military forces on the Ukraine border. Iran is openly enriching uranium to 60%. The world may have laughed at things Trump said, but they are openly laughing at Biden’s incompetence and lack of will.

Trump thought by isolating Iran and adding sanctions to them it would bring them to the bargining table. it never happened. Now things are worse.

1 Like

Um, they were already violating the agreement when he took office. The problem is everyone thinks being nice will work. Apparently, they’ve never taken a history to learn appeasement never works. Europe collectively has the will power of a wet straw wrapper. There’s literally a leadership void of no one being willing to address the issue. Now they’ll only get bolder, since they know Biden won’t take action. It’s exactly why Russia is getting aggressive again on Ukraine too. N Korea resumed missile testing. See a pattern yet?

Iran developed its nukes while it was being sanctioned. Unless we are sending in marines we have to resolve it thru diplomatic means. I frankly don’t know what Trump accomplished with his summit with Fat Kim. Did NK get rid of its nukes? Anything changed?

It was a photo op. We got to watch 2 fat world leaders with bad hairstyles shake hands.

They stopped testing missiles. We got the remains of our dead troops from the Korean War back. He got China to participate in sanctions against N Korea when China previously ignored them. That’s more than anyone else achieved over the prior decades.

1 Like

The only real progress is getting the remains back. Testing they can always resume. Whatever promises China made they never kept. If China were to seriously cut NK off the whole Kim regime would collapse.

I am actually not against Trump giving diplomacy a try. Sanctions didn’t work so there’s no harm trying a new approach. It’s the same reasoning I have wrt Iran. Unless we are sending in troops we have to resolve it thru diplomatic means.

oh limited knowledge again.
It was Europe science (developed over centuries) that gave higher standard of living to US. while it is US that squander that wealth on Asia.
Putin is just enjoying that Asian wealth. even commies in Vietnam will export $400B this year.

I’m just going to assume English isn’t your native language and whatever translation program you use is garbage.

Worst case Iran nukes Israel and then is wiped off the face of the earth. Pretty stupid strategy. Iran needs to take care of its own problems instead of blaming everything on the US and Israel. God bless Israel on their 73rd anniversary

The worst case is Israel is more and more depended on Asian wealth. and all those Intel fab exports need Asian consumer firms to absorbs the chips produced along with trade routes depended various countries. Haifa port is with China.
This called half backed engineering.

i am going to assume you never understood what i am writing.(need advanced education) starting with Tesla factory in Berlin. the above statement far more complex in meaning than simply fab shortage or discounts on German cars.

You literally turned a comment about Europe’s political will power in dealing with a hostile country into something about science and standard of living. They aren’t at all connected.

Your factory labor thing was debunked. Now you keep repeating it like it wasn’t. That just makes you look desperate clinging to incorrect info. It’s the Netflix subscriber and revenue data all over again. You make up garbage, stick to what you make up, and refuse any publicly available data.

Do you ever actually make a coherent point that can’t be debunked in a few seconds of research?

Political is gone due to rapid rise in Asian wealth. Europe cannot fight Russia as long as Asian wealth keep growing. if you cannot connect this simple logic than i wonder how you will understand Lithium, Cobalt, Nickle, Palladium, Platinium and difference between mass production and small samples in lab.

Europe’s political will was gone LONG before that. So nice try. Also, it was about Iran not Russia. Now you’re just a troll that repeats the same things over and over.

do you think Europe and by extension Europe depended countries will go against Iran if Iran is part of Asian wealth system.

The touch screen of Tesla Model 3 comes from LG display Korea. i am not trolling its you not understanding the dependencies that keep growing on Asia with exploding trade deficits as we transition towards battery vehicles that need touch displays to operate.

According to you, Europe is the world’s manufacturing power house. Everyone else would be lost without them. Then you flip and say Europe is completely dependent on Asia.

first understand the sequence of events. Europe is current manufacturing power house compared to North America. but now Europe is moving towards digital economy (They called digital autonomy) and complete Green energy. (Carbon Tax). Guess who is going to be the next Europe? and only Asian wealth can help achieve its goal.
I put all the information regarding these events. I guess either you don t read it or don t understand.

https://www.ft.com/content/d31ec6c9-453a-4705-b47b-1c9e46de817a

EU rebuffs US concerns over carbon border tax threat

Bloc’s climate tsar says trading partners should expect the tool to be used if they do not meet required standards

So you’re bragging about Europe’s standard of living and capabilities, but they can’t do anything without Asian wealth. Right…

you really need to get education at good European university. no one explain this to you by typing.
If Europe cannot do anything or its not attractive market so why the whole Asia building networks to reach Europe.
remember those pocket computers in 1980s where US brands will slap there brand name on Japanese manufacturing from Sharp and Casio. now this is Europe response to it.