Barbara Streisand: MJ accusers thrilled to be there

Barbara is feeling “bad” for MJ?? But maybe these 2 men should sue their own parents in addition to MJ

She says she “absolutely” believes the allegations of abuse by Robson and Safechuck, but puts more blame on their parents than The Gloved One.

“His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has," Streisand told The Times. “You can say ‘molested,’ but those children, as you heard say [grown-up Robson and Safechuck], they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them.”

“I feel bad for the children,” she said. “I feel bad for him. I blame, I guess, the parents, who would allow their children to sleep with him. Why would Michael need these little children dressed like him and in the shoes and the dancing and the hats?”

Not the parents’ fault. How can they be blamed for some action that they never took part in. Unless they knowingly sold their children for money.

The parents were as starstruck as their kids were.
Sounds like you still haven’t watched the documentary @BAGB :sweat:

Which website has the documentary? Most of the population form their opinion based on media reports. Maybe I should watch it to understand Streisand’s opinions. But even the documentary is still an opinion and the stated fact has not been verified

Would you rather listen to a second hand gossip or gossip from the source?

The documentary itself I thought was not badly done. My conclusion from watching it is there are no victims. Everyone involved had a give and take relationship. MJ used his fame to abuse kids. The kids used their youth to get his affection. The parents were starstruck and wanted to get a taste of luxury (especially Wade Robson’s mom - total gold digger).

1 Like

I trust my own investigation. Too many sources have ulterior motives. Many false rape/ molest accusation for money. Haven’t watched the documentary yet, gold digging is common. If it is true, likely settle out of public eyes to protect identities of victims. In total public eyes mean want to exploit the emotions of gullible public to get what they want, $$$.