Biden leads Trump by 'landslide proportions' in new national poll

The Dems continue to run up the score in the urban centers which gives misleading poll results. You can’t win the presidency with only 20 of 50 states no matter how huge your margin of victory is in those 20 states and all the Dem whining about how unfair they think that is amounts to nothing.
The only thing the Dems can do is try to drag down the economy by shutting the government down again. That is a risk. They’re currently crafting a budget they know cannot be passed in the Senate.

1 Like

Biden’s too weak. He will get bullied big time.

You only need 10 of the biggest ones.

Election will be close. I don’t see why people think Trump is a sure win. Even with unemployment at all time low his approval number is still a pathetic 41% with over 55% disapproval. If the economy slips even a little bit his numbers will be even lower. And a slowdown is exactly what’s in the cards.

Biden has serious weaknesses. Every time he opens his mouth he said something stupid. He’s almost like Trump. But the left is mostly concerned about electability that’s why he so far ahead of the lunatics like Bernie. Nothing unites the left more than the hatred against Trump.

Hating Trump will not win an election. The Democrats need an inspirational candidate like Obama. Instead they have Spartacus, Pocahontas, Creepy, Commie and a bunch of wannabes

2 Likes

Yeah, hate will not win. People think hate is negative and many people hate negatives naturally

Trump has had low opinion ratings since before he was elected. It doesn’t matter how many people in CA or NY hate him. He only needs his base and a few purple states.

1 Like

His ratings aren’t that low anyway. They’re only 4 points lower than Obama’s at this point in his presidency. And that was with nearly the entire press cheering Obama on; they dump on Trump daily. And of course, Obama was still re-elected.

I think you are underestimating the power of Hate. I had no interest in politics prior to 2016 and considered myself a borderline Independent/Republican. Now I would give a kidney to see Trump voted out of office even if it meant a chimpanzee would take his place because I believe he is a despicable human being.

Most of the trump supporters I know felt the same way about Hillary in 2016. Whenever it comes up their logic for voting for Trump was that Crooked Hillary must not, can not win the office. Any critique of Donald is deflected into ‘But Hillary, and the Clinton Foundation, and Uranium One…were worse.’ Trump won because he channeled this Hate. Wouldn’t it be appropriate if it were his undoing?

2 Likes

Amen! Yes, I’d even vote for Bernie to get Trump out. Anything but Trump.

This Iran strike-but-no-strike is nuts. We need an adult in White House.

1 Like

Sanders would be by far the least damaging of the opposition candidates. Coming from a rural state he believes in state’s rights and civil liberties in general (speech, guns, property rights, etc.), a position largely abandoned by the rest of the Democratic party. I’d much rather have more of my wealth confiscated than have my rights abridged. This is why I left CA. My income tax rate comes to only about 3.5% less than CA although gas and electricity are much cheaper. But I’m building a second home in less time than it took to get permission from San Mateo Co. to cut down a fir tree with an 8% lean right at my old house. And the total fees are under 4k. That’s review of plans, permitting, inspections, and an impact fee. Review times are about 45 days. No one tells me what I can or can’t do or have in this place. And my tax dollars don’t go to support non-citizens here illegally. That’s everything and it’s typical of regions where Republicans still have control.