Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

HODL. Let’s see what BTC and ETH are worth in 2030…

1 Like

1 Like

$2T is a lot. It’s going to spread to other areas.

1 Like

All the lies about crapto are being exposed. Turns out it isn’t a store of value, inflation hedge, or anything else the touts have promoted. Just the biggest fraud ever propped up by easy money and a stupid Fed. I have predicted this nightmare for years, despite all the staunch defenders on this forum. I just pray the collateral damage is confined. Hopefully it is not a repeat of the 2008 financial crisis.

3 Likes

‘The Music Has Stopped’: Crypto Firms Quake as Prices Fall

Crypto companies are laying off staff, freezing withdrawals and trying to stem losses, raising questions about the health of the ecosystem.

BTC is going to hit margin calls, and may see a falling knife soon… better to get out and HODL $$$

1 Like

Since crypto is being mocked, we can safely conclude that crypto is the future.

What value service or improvement in or lives does crypto offer?. All I see is the gambling part. Where is the value need or use? People need water food shelter… nobody needs crypto.

Dated Mar 10, 2021. BTC trading at $56k. Michael Saylor, Founder, Chairman & CEO, MicroStrategy said… liquidate every asset they own to buy Bitcoin on leverage.

Dogecoin is done. Nothing left but the lawsuits

Musk, Tesla, SpaceX Are Sued for Alleged Dogecoin Pyramid Scheme

Bitcoin is at 19,000 headed to 10,000.

Wow! $10k is the next, then OP’s price.

Bitcoin becomes Be Con.

We’re about to find out how much exposure banks had to crypto funds and derivatives. There’s no way the stock market bottoms until crypto either completely collapses or stabilizes. The margin calls are going to force people to sell anything they can.

How are there 49 homes for sale over $10M in Naples, FL?

https://www.redfin.com/city/12171/FL/Naples/filter/min-price=10M

Miami is MUCH bigger and “only” has 72.

https://www.redfin.com/city/11458/FL/Miami/filter/min-price=10M

I don’t think this will hit homes where working people live, but the super high end is going to collapse.

RE in FL is excessively overvalued. Bubble!
Many third tiered neighborhoods in many States are also in a bubble.

1 Like
1 Like

Steph to his agent…

Dude, pull my face from that Crypto commercial… NOW!!!

1 Like