Can You Guess Which Airport Is The Busiest?

Is Atlanta. I know that without even having to click on that link.

1 Like

Wow, smart man… Not that I travel much but Atlanta was not my first guess.

1 Like

That is why I thought Amazon 2 would be in Atlanta

2 Likes

It might be the busiest but the layout makes no dam sense to me.

2 Likes

What doesn’t make sense about it? Not just trying to defend my hometown, but I think it’s one of the more efficient airports and I fly over 200k miles a year.

Oh, I meant to say this really…

Wow, smart man… hate to see those genius genes go to waste if no wuqijun jr is not in the picture. :grin:

I’ll try quickly… but what about dragonboy jr.? :grinning:

How many times must I field this one: mrs dragonboy is too old (although looks mid 30ish) and frankly not sure if my tired boys can reach the less than ideal beachhead, if you know what i mean.

2 Likes

I’m available for adoption @sfdragonboy :smiley: I’ll take good care of our family multiplex in Chinatown :joy:

5 Likes

We have technology for everything these days.

2 Likes

Sure is not your?

Come on, we are in our early 50s!!! Who wants to run after kids at that age? Yes, may be good exercise but no… Unfortunately, those are the cards that we have been dealt with but that does not mean for you young pups you shouldn’t be thinking and doing something about it. Need to keep that sweet RE and stock holdings in the fam…

1 Like

Jesus Christ TMI…

2 Likes

Just like cars…as they get older more maintenance is required. Nothing to be ashamed about. Again, not that I checked, I am just guessing I am probably similar to most guys over 50…

I’m seriously LOLing here. I can see @harriet imagining her dad saying this :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Hate to say it but @sfdragonboy can probably be my dad :joy:

2 Likes

Sorry @sfdragonboy, everytime I read about this, I keep on thinking 鹹濕佬. In jest, in jest, I kid… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@manch takes that title because he kept talking about those UCLA college aged girls…

2 Likes

You’re older than 54 years old? Born earlier than 1964?

1 Like