Can You Guess Which Airport Is The Busiest?

@aalj, your comment made me think. Don’t mean to hijack the thread. If I have a rental property that’s just short of breaking even, given that I am forced to take depreciation, is it better to payoff part of the loan so that I can get that return tax free? According to my calculation, for each 100K I pay down from my mortgage, I get to keep $500 per month rent for myself. That’s 6% after tax return. Is my thinking right?

Update: @aalj, I am going to create a new thread instead for broader visibility. Please reply there.

Lol…EVA Air and Cathay pacific in top 10?

What’s wrong, @Ironduke? I guess you beg to differ on those two carriers???:grinning:

Hey, I thought “No Country For Old Men” was arguably the worst movie ever, and it won the big AA in 2007…

Cathy Pacific #9. Eva Air is not seen.

Singapore Air is #3.

Most top 10 are Asian airlines

04%20PM

CNN slide shows #8 Korea Air

Havent traveled on them lately but their products were comparable to US airlines. Services were better because they are Asian. Asian airlines have superior services no doubt.

Thought ratings were based on customer experience and feedback. May be they fare better on profitability and other financial parameters.

Can you guess which carrier is the safest???

What, it’s not Singapore Airlines???

The best airport in the world!!! (Uh, no it is not San Jose’s airport…)

Travel news: World’s most spectacular airport about to double in size | CNN Travel