Chili House Building For Sale

Anyone? @harriet? Richmond right on Clement. Only 2.5M for the whole thing.

I have eaten at Chili house once. Pretty meh.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/726-Clement-St-94118/home/146455551

Location, Location, Location! 3-Unit Mixed Use property, in highly desirable Clement Street corridor. Tremendous VALUE, large 5,408 sf building. Great upside on rents, commercial tenant pays 10% annual RENT INCREASES. In-Place Gross Annual Income $140,085. Cap Rate as of 3/19/19: 4.32% with average cap rate through 2022: 4.56%

The eateries on Clement are cursed, with the exception of Good Luck Dim Sum. Remember Coriya Hot Pot? Closed. How about the Hong Kong style cafe on the corner of Clement and 11th? Went out of business. Oh and the Szechuan restaurant on the corner of Clement and 6th? Changed ownership gazillion times.

1 Like

Only you with your good luck charm can save Clement! :smile:

But sidebar: won’t the whole building be overrun with rats with a restaurant downstairs? Not to mention the oily (and spicy) fumes.

1 Like

Hmmm, most Sunset restaurants are flourishing… Coincidence??? Not!!! Richmond is a dying neighborhood whereas the Sunset is where the sun is shining!!!

chili house couple years ago it’s not bad, 2 months ago i went and it’s so so, i think completely different

Not really. Restaurants on Geary are thriving; only Clement is cursed. Sunset eateries are not doing so hot either, but they are more scattered and less concentrated on one street. Just Noriega alone, ABC closed and another hot pot place across from ABC also went out of business. Rice Valley on Irving shut its doors as well…terrible.

Can’t park. Only people within walking distance eat on Clement.

It’s not selling. Just cut $200k off asking price. I am seeing multi-fam stagnating in SF. Maybe people are scared of Prop 10? This one at least has the retail downstairs to soften the rent control blow.

1 Like

Exactly, that’s why I don’t head to the Richmond district for anything. Parking in the Sunset is a relative breeze compared to the Richmond. Ok, you restaurant entrepreneurs, you may want to reconsider your Richmond location and head to the Sunset side instead or you’ll be sorry!!!

Man, this sorry ass of a building still hasn’t sold. It’s now back as a “new” listing with a 100k haircut.

The Richmond has lost a lot of its luster to the Sunset. That, is fact.

It’s cursed…

i’ll buy it for 1.1M help me write an offer :smiley:

Owner only wants to take a haircut. You are cutting his head off.

1 Like

he probably have no offer haha, just love and peace, give him a offer to make him feel good

Sale fell thru. Back on the market. Is this building cursed or what? Too many rats?

Richmond sucks.

I already said everything on Clement is cursed. You never listen :unamused:

My wife loves that hot pot place “Sweet Box” on Clement. It’s not bad but not like the best thing on earth either.

Richmond and Sunset are just old and tired.

Still not sold. Came back to the MLS with a new lower price. 2.5M → 2.4M → now 2.3M.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/726-Clement-St-94118/home/146455551