Citywise july 2017 data

Really??? How they survive the winter there?

Bleeding heart liberals provide warning rooms… It is only really cold for about a month… But we see them all winter… In the summer they call themselves campers … It would be more humane to send them to Fresno… But let’s face it most would rather freeze to death than live in Fresno…lol

2 Likes

Ha ha I hope you’re not this funny in real life.

In Sydney right now and this place has been in infrastructure boom and still is. Train stations have zero homelessness and the elevators actually function. City center is clean with no foul smell; not to mention the scenery beats SF hands down (Opera House + Harbor Bridge side by side is just stunning). SF is such a dump compared to this. Gosh I want to stay here :cry:

2 Likes

You mean streets don’t smell of urine??? Wow…

Yes but then SF (ok, SFBA) invented the whole high tech industry. What has Sydney invented? Better stay where your jobs are…

I suspect Sydney has better Chinese food than the fake stuff we have in SF. Report back!

I’m sure our burgers and fries are more authentic though… report back @harriet!!! :rofl:

Opera house and King Cross :grin:

I despise high flying cities with little contribution to humanity. That includes Sydney, Melbourne, Vancouver, and Toronto. Contribute something to earn your mark in history otherwise your real estate will crash and burn!!! :rofl:

Australia has the longest economic expansion in recent history at least. I think they haven’t had a recession for 15 or 16 years. I would say that they are doing something right.

Just lucky. Riding on China’s economic growth. Huge demand of commodities from China.

1 Like

They have an elitist immigration policy (same with Canada to some extent). They welcome all the well educated and financially secured foreigners while filtering out the uneducated, poor, and refugees. They are probably on their way to create a super race. Well, good for them! Let’s see some contributions here…

1 Like

Ideal for you, right? You’re financially secured :grin:

I’m a patriotic American. I will not commit treason :rofl:

They benefited from the commodity super cycle. But Australia didn’t fall into recession when the cycle ended. They are smarter than we give them credit for.

Australia has not seen a recession since 1991 and growth regularly outpaced its peers in recent years. But that changed in the March quarter when annual growth braked to 1.7 percent, below the 2 percent achieved by the United States and Britain.

Not a recession since 1991 !! How many did we have? There’s more than commodity trade with China.

Elitist immigrants and super race…

The longest fixed-rate term they offer on a mortgage is 5-years. Everyone has a variable rate there. That’s actually how most of the world does it. The 30-year fixed mortgage is an American thing.

Real Chinese food and gun control.

:rofl: