Coming soon - 236 Selby Ln, Atherton < 1 acre

Ok let me research on the buyer to see what kind of a person he really is. Is he Elon or is he elon’s secretary? Stay tuned…

1 Like

So I looked up the agent and she seemingly has largest market share in Menlo park and is top 50 realtor nationwide. I was wondering - what exactly are the services offered by an agent that take them to that level? I am arguably a DIY when it comes to house hunting so don’t know what am I missing. Anyone here worked with an agent like her?

Seller is Raza Pahlavan. Financed almost every penny of the flip. Borrowed $1.7M when he bought the house and another 600k for the rehab… ok I might have underestimated the extent of the rehab here… looks like is more on the 600k side rather than 200k. However I can’t imagine why he would need 600k… only thing added was 1/2 bath!!! Maybe he borrowed 600k but only ended up using 200k of it… which doesn’t make sense either.

Even if he spent 600k on rehab he still made around 1M for 8 months of work. Not too shabby I say.

1 Like

Yes! Smart flipper. No info on the buyer yet, but will post once available.

1 Like

I didn’t see a 4M+ outcome. Congrats to the investor. This is the market price reflecting the value the developer created and the new market. No need to hate on the success of others.

When I spoke to the GC he mentioned it was over 500k. I think the fridge alone is one of those 10-25K units.

Not hating at all… sincere praise to the fellow flipper… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What tools / websites do you use for this research on loan amounts?

Many flipper tools you can download. However all require subscriptions. My favorite is propertyRadar.