Damn It, I Just Got A New Pair Of Nikes

Colin chose to leave the 49ers. He wasn’t fired. He could have stayed and kept his $126m. He left because he was greedy and thought he could get more as a free agent. He is a selfish bastard who thought it was his team keeping him back. Turns out he alone torpedoed his career. Stupidity and arrogance ruined his career not the reaction to his kneeling.

1 Like

LOL…there we have it, the usual “graphics” to deflect on the debate of something that doesn’t have anything to do with the topic. Yeah, deflect on the topic, why we don’t go to “inequality” :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:. Don’t be an ignorant person! :triumph:

If he wanted to work, left the whatever team, he is rich, he doesn’t care, blah, blah, blah…nothing of what you say will change the reason Nike chose him for “just do it”.

The topic started because stupid people burning his shoes for being…hmm…stupid!

Meanwhile, the person calling Colin K a “son of a bitch” doesn’t know how to sing the national anthem, and doesn’t respect the American flag by forgetting to salute it during official ceremonies. He should be out of his job, right? For being an idiot and anti-American, for not respecting the flag and the anthem. Right! Oh, no! We can’t debate that, no, sorry, he is out of reach.

Don’t let the racist and jealousy in you take a hold of the best in you. Don’t participate with others in racism.

It isn’t surprising that the folks so violently shaken by Colin Kaepernick, profess to defend a freedom they don’t like him exercising.

At least The Donald voted…

Who cares if he voted or not. Out of the topic.

He needs to go, he disrespects the national anthem and the flag.

And he is doing it on my watch. I am paying him to work. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

How is that out of the topic? Colin is the Nike poster boy who is crying wolf when he himself never voted in his life apparently. The Donald is not being paid to wear Nike…

1 Like

What is it that is being criticized on Colin? Disrespecting the flag and the anthem, right?

Who has disrespected the flag, the American anthem, by pretending to sing it when he couldn’t or not saluting the flag? Both were doing it during their jobs.

So, that’s it. Both of them need to be gone from their professions.

Right, but where do I mention The Donald? Exactly, nowhere!!!

2 Likes

Yeah. I don’t agree with how things are going in that direction, but that’s up to the NFL.

It’s quite on topic. Voting is perceived to be the way we as American Citizens make a difference. It does matter if he didn’t vote when there was a black or hispanic candidate up against a white one, especially for Sheriff, judges, or chief of police.

1 Like

This is the play i remember the most about kaep, his live performance in the stadium is way worse than what you guys see on TV, lot of plays where WR is wide wide open and he runs were not even shown,this dude is blind.

1 Like

Thanks for the memories…:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Since @buyinghouse values the opinions and stories of individuals over data, here’s a racist, Nike wearing douchebag. By @buyinghouse logic, everyone wearing Nike is racist.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/video-nike-wearing-man-enraged-as-cop-is-unfazed-by-his-100-racial-slurs-_IGwkufTrEeNC2UCNpBPkg/

1 Like

Please wallnuts, don’t reproduce. It’s bad for this country. :laughing::laughing::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Marcus the racist, a store missed your support. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: