Damn It, I Just Got A New Pair Of Nikes

I like Asics but just bought a cheap pair of Nikes for casual wearing. Oh well, you know I hate Colin with a passion. The whole kneeling for the anthem movement was a joke and a farce. How firm was his belief when he was willing to negotiate that he wouldn’t kneel if a NFL club hired him? Nike, don’t do it…

Stupid people. Shoe collectors are drooling. The less Nike shoes out there, the higher their collections will be worth.

Colin has got more guts than anybody I have seen in a long time. He is a declared pariah by the NFL. He is in the same level, somehow to Bezos, when he showed the finger to twhitler for making him lose $ billions last time. Oh, you guys who invest in the stock market too. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s stupid. It’s not like Kaepernick’s got a lifetime deal.

1 Like

What you need to watch out is the fact that one guy is causing all these problems, it is not Colin, it is not Bezos, it is not the post office, it is not the Wapo. It is not the environmentalists but the fires. No, it is the vulgar mouth of a guy bent in destroying anything he doesn’t like, or anybody who crosses him. He is pissed at the fact that he wasn’t allow to own a football team.

1 Like

3 Likes

Yeah, Nike, let’s see a campaign for Mr. Coffee, a real American hero!!!

1 Like

This why racists hate Colin and start with fake memes.

Colin Kaepernick has reached the end of his $1 million pledge that he started back in October 2016 when he began his protest against injustices against people of color in the United States.

1 Like

This is the real hero; the one who’s got a lifetime deal:

The end.

3 Likes

Yeah, he praises Fidel Castro. People risked dying to escape his tyranny.

1 Like

Some people are so stupid to not know what Colin is fighting for, they don’t understand Colin is not oppressed. But, who am I to teach them that he is denouncing the killing of unarmed black people in a way so different to how they arrest “alive” mass murderers that happen to be “white”. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

They should worry far more about all the shootings and killings in Chicago.

1 Like

Now that we are talking about Fidel Castro, Trump’s failed business partner…oh well…:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Eichenwald writes that documents reveal Trump’s company spent at least $68,000 in 1998 for company executives to visit Cuba at a time when spending “even a penny in Cuba was prohibited without government approval.”

The company, with Trump’s knowledge, ran the money through consulting firm Seven Arrows Investment and Development Corporation, according to the story.

Lots of data

I don’t see him kneeling for the anthem…

I am expecting the commies to burn all Twhitlers chit! He dealt with Satan Castro! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

@buyinghouse,

Obviously, I am very, very old school so when someone like Colin does something like that ON THE JOB (kneeling and essentially not working let’s say), well, I have a problem with it. Do whatever you want on your personal time, just not on company time. Fair???

2 Likes

PAY ATTENTION, JUST PAY ATTENTION.

President Trumpovich’s anger over NFL athletes might have less to do with their peaceful protest and more to do with them just being in the NFL—an organization that Trump once desperately wanted to be a part of.