Data Stocks: SNOW PLTR Databricks MDB NET FSLY CRWD OKTA DDOG PANW ZS

Today AH. PLTR earnings.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/palantir-earnings-stock-price-7a847b7a?siteid=yhoof2

Sorry for those who don’t understand PLTR and what is AI esp ontology-based AI. Btw, CRWD also used ontology-based AI.

Palantir Technologies Inc. edged out expectations for the latest quarter, as the software company said Monday that its artificial-intelligence story continues to play out.

In the fourth quarter, Palantir’s U.S. commercial business saw 70% growth in revenue to $131 million. “The demand for large-language models from commercial institutions in the United States continues to be unrelenting,” Chief Executive Alex Karp said in a letter to shareholders. Palantir’s “momentum with AIP is now significantly contributing to new revenue and new customers.”

As I told those who don’t update their info, the bull case for PLTR can be summed up in one word: AIP

I wonder if this means they solved the bottleneck with how to onboard new customers faster. If they did, that changes their revenue trajectory.

@manch’s ex-countryman has wisely dropped TSLA and replace with AMD. And boost PLTR :+1: to number 2 position.

Screen Shot 2024-02-06 at 8.02.08 AM

Disclosure: Took 15% off PLTR holdings. $21.85 is strong resistance. Might or might not be broken above. Above would be very bullish.

Screen Shot 2024-02-06 at 10.43.56 AM

overnight gain 77% :slight_smile:

Screen Shot 2024-02-06 at 12.10.39 PM

Double top or a failed double top?

Danny has similar opinion…

Screen Shot 2024-02-06 at 1.43.19 PM

I’m amazed at the amount people put into options. They are literally gambling with that type of trade.

I know. Not sure whether they are new to option or just born that way.

1 Like

All rocking.

PLTR continues to moon :money_mouth_face:
Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 1.56.47 PM

Investing is about the future. Don’t put too much weight on past financial snapshots.

Bragging:
2023 gain 200%
2024 ytd gain 30%

Reality:
-7% :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: from Dec 31, 2021
The reason I lost a bundle in 2022 is because I average down in Mar and Jul thinking is the bottom, and didn’t sell during the dead cat bounce. Bottom finally in Oct.

I am with John. They serve different subsegment with a slight overlap.
I own 4 data stocks.
CRWD - Cybersecurity (edge)
NET - Website hosting + web security
PLTR - Data analytics (end2end :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)
SNOW - Datawarehousing

Breaking above @21.85 makes me dreamy about PLTR’s price targets.

1 Like

Continues to moon.

1 Like

:+1:

With above, value of growth stock portfolio is above that on Dec 31, 2021.
YTD gain = 40%
2023 gain = 200%

1 Like

NET tripled since Puru panic sold.

:rofl:

1 Like

He FOMOed back in :slight_smile:

How big is his following?

Disclosure: Didn’t read the deep dive nor understand what Antonio claims. Just sharing.
Many cybersecurity stocks, bought this one because I thought leadership is outstanding. Long ago, did read the technical details of a few cybersecurity stocks but don’t quite understand and completely forgotten now.

1 Like