Do we Need a Real Estate Agent to Buy a Home?

It is really hard to find a professional Realtor and keep on trusting them. Another one which is super confusing is that how much amount they ask for?This is really a hard decision to go with.we are leading realtors in Mountain house where you can buy/sell homes with in our budget. Here are some tips that you need a realtors advice
1)Education and experience
2)Agent Buffers
3)Neighborhood Knowledge
4)Price Guidance
5)Professional Networking
6)Negotiation Skills & Confidentiality
7)Develop Relationships for Future Business
8)Answer Questions After Closing

No one on this forum is buying Mtn House

1 Like

Oops…

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesrealestatecouncil/2017/12/21/meet-the-real-estate-agent-of-the-21st-century/#20908bd851da

As long as lawyers exist realtors are needed. The legal system treats RE transactions like the legal system… An adversarial system… The CAR contract is changing weekly in response to lawsuits… I keeps getting longer and more complicated… It’s all done by their lawyers in LA . They don’t even tell agents anymore about each change… no matter how often you buy or sell the rules will be different each time

1 Like

Yes we need a Real estate Agent to buy a home, as they are from this field and they have knowledge and real estate agent will make things easy for us. TO find homes and everything related to real estate.

I haven’t had a problem trusting the Redfin agents. I’m sorry the realtors in Mountain House are less reliable.