DOJ wanted to fire Trump

Mr. McCabe’s explosive remarks were made in an interview with “60 Minutes” scheduled to air on Sunday. He was promoting his memoir, “The Threat: How the F.B.I. Protects America in the Age of Terror and Trump,” which will be released next week.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so scary given the level of corruption at DOJ during the tenure of Trumps predecessor.

2 Likes

And FBI

1 Like

It appears that the FBI was very adverse to the Bush White house as well. I am thinking that is not in their job description. It appears the FBI went on a fishing expedition to harm the US economy, the went after Enron, Merrill Lynch, Arthur Anderson. Not because they thought they did anything wrong but to pin something on them. Their goal seemed to be to harm the economy to take back the White House. They were absolutely ruthless about it and guess who led the charge? Robert Mueller did. At least I do not know of any other reason for their actions. YouTube

Smart people need to know the constitution and how the independence of the branches in government work before spouting funny memes.

Fire…………:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

These people vote? :scream::scream::scream: