East Palo Alto - Zero murder rate

Completely gentrified… we all missed the boat!!!

Will EPA stay the cheapest city in peninsula? Which city will fall below EPA?

Daly City, SSF, San Bruno.

If you read local news you will see that EPA residents getting involved in murders in RWC, east bay, San Jose etc… but not in EPA itself…

2 Likes

Hmm, they commit murder in other cities to prop up their property value in EPA? What a bunch of selfish criminals

1 Like

No, not at all. Still EPA is too good compared to other bay area standards.

2 Likes

That happens when you are a coward and listen to the “oh, here, that town is full of criminals”.

I lived there for about 11 years, I confronted the thugs on the street, I befriended them, I knew them, they knew me.

I knew many Indians living there. Most of people changing that city were from the Hispanic community that started changing its looks. The rest was a mixture of a Asians, Blacks and a few White people, something I can’t confirm but for the time I lived there I realized most people were afraid of EPA because of its reputation, not for what was going on the streets.

Why do I say cowards? Because the same story was told to me when I thought of buying in ESanJo. Oh, they kill there, oh here and there…bunch of cowards missing the point.

Buy when there is blood in the streets…No more blood, time to sell…

2 Likes

4x return in EPA. Should have bought. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Did your networth increase by at least 4x since 2010? If so, then it’s ok.

1 Like

Forget the past. Focus on the future.

Fortune cookie wisdom. :+1:

Except that EPA will still go up, but not at the same rate. Schools aren’t good enough. Better to buy in similar areas in RWC (North Fair Oaks) with schools of choice ability to move to other schools.

1 Like

EPA: rent control. Flooding.

In EPA Rent control for multi family (more than 4 units) and few other exceptions. But no rent control for Single Family House. Almost all (95%) rent control housing in EPA located in Woodland park apartments (west part of EPA) which belong to Sand Hill Property. One of cofounders of Sand Hill Property “Mr. Pau was born in Shanghai and raised in Hong Kong”… (from website). I don’t think those guys will keep things “as is”…

1 Like

The only direction of change is worse and worse rent control. Unless Supreme Court can strike it down

1 Like

Buyinghouse, you were the one telling us these stories. Are you saying we shouldn’t listen to you?

1 Like

Just to confirm that Sand Hill invested money in EPA not to keep everything as is. Actually its a great idea

2 Likes