ELON directly Hyping with Investors for $420 ! TSLA going up!

“I’m tired of people expecting me to hit the benchmarks that I publicly state we’re going to hit.”

2 Likes

A lawsuit or a few await Elon. This is a CEO in Trump style. I would dump Tesla today if I had any shares.

“Finally, as the most shorted stock in the history of the stock market, being public means that there are large numbers of people who have the incentive to attack the company.”

That explains why you don’t have any to begin with.

Looks like ELON is sincere about the Tweet info. It is good for him to focus on innovation, by making private than not getting into public & political.

employees got imprisoned! allow to roam twice a year. suggest to roam in Jul :slight_smile: and Feb.

No commitment? I hereby announce in public that I would be a billionaire in US dollars in one year. Please don’t expect me to hit this BPI.

1 Like

Looks like I will be forced to deleverage if Tsla goes private…

2 Likes

Looks like Elon invited issue for him. If he is not taking into private now, stock will fall and people will sue him. If he takes it private at 420/share, he must have huge funding for 72Bln cash. I do not think Saudi’s funding that, neither from China investors.

If it 420/share, it is pure 10x for me as my first purchase was $41/share for 600 shares !

Every time I purchased TSLA, I got profit except one time I placed a put which resulted loss.

Are you still holding onto that first 600 share purchase? Wait…it sounds like you have >1000 shares of Tesla.

I bought it at 41 and sold it at 98 and 128.

Two years before (IIRC) I had 1728 shares bought 150+ range sold 255+ range.

Presently holding 100 shares (bought around 296) and one $300 call option expiry Jan-2020.

This year, I did not buy huge TSLA as I preferred not to sell TEVA stocks (still 30% up).

Further issue, Looks like TSLA halted trading during the day.

“Shares jumped after Musk’s first tweet, trading as high as $371.15 before giving back gains. Later the stock was halted for more than an hour. When it reopened shares surged more than 10 percent.”

Yes, you are almost right on this issue. China & US retaliates (or likely retaliate) with oil tariff and that hurts KSA.

If Saudi’s do not kill EV cars, their survival is an issue.

Did Musk do this tweet randomly or as a planned event? Did his lawyer approve it?

He could leak this out as rumors just like other companies do. Twitter can make one person the president, it can also put another person in jail.

Did Musk commit an insider trading crime by favoring his twitter followers?

He does not need any lawyer approval. His EQ is many times higher than any lawyer out there.

I don’t know how someone can have a high EQ by calling others ‘bonehead’ in an earnings call. He may have a high IQ but his EQ is way low.

2 Likes

High EQ people can call people boneheads. Founding a $60 billion company is the very definition of high EQ. That’s not luck.

Did anyone load up on puts? Or just straight up shorting it?

Why even ask? You know full well no one here has the guts to short it nor buy it.

All wimps?

Yes. :rofl: