Every “Unified Republican Government” Ever Has Led to a Financial Crash

Trump may have made money by unsavory methods…But the Clintons begged for their ill gotten gains…If they hadn’t been so greedy and willing to take money from every dirtbag organization and country they might have gotten Hillary elected. .But she gave a few too many speeches at $250k a pop to the wrong groups. .GW Bush hasn’t been running around trying to profit from the POTUS job…Hopefully Obama will follow his lead…

A dirt poor politician is not a good idea. Too many corruption opprtunities.

The worst is not corruption. Desperate and stupid corruption is the worst. At least a wise person will calculate for the public and herself before considering a not worthy corruption. A drug addict might consider a really bad corruption deal.

Is there a drug test requirement for elected officers? Trump was requesting a drug test on Hillary. I was surprised that drug test was not already a requirement for candidates.

Can we have a weed smoking president or mayor?

We can require all SF candidates to take drug test before running, weeding out the weak minds that are drug influenced.

You don’t think we already do? Have you ever heard of Willie Brown?

I know a county supervisor who’s been reelected twice that was busted for cocaine before his first run for office. It hasn’t held him back any.

Trump is a big mouthed idiot. But Shilary didn’t have the personality to be in charge of anything unless you like your superiors to be unrpetent bullies prone to crushing anyone who gets in their way by any means possible.

Hillary should have been a Marine officer.

1 Like

We should run a drug test on old farts running for office that can’t hold a glass of water with one hand.

unrepetent bullies prone to crushing anyone who gets in their way by any means possible.

You mean calling people SOBs, trashing our security agencies? Insulting dying of cancer McCain because he voted against repeal and replace Obamacare? OK…

I rest my case…….

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: