Facebook bombed. Anyone buying?

Doesn’t matter. I have had greater drops in my portfolio in the past (though they eventually climbed back up). If you can’t weather something like this then get out of the stock market. It’s not good for your blood pressure.

3 Likes

My commute from Ardenwood is better than my co-worker commute from West Menlo Park, so not planning to, unless my wife gave up on her commute to Sunnyvale.

Not really hiding. Just didn’t really come up enough to proactively say I work at FB.

2 Likes

How’s the mood on campus today?

Business as usual pretty much. It sucks that it happens, but we know we are in good shape for long haul. Current price is higher than the price in April anyway :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I thought you are looking to buy in PA?

1 Like

You are paying attention! I am extremely happy with my commute and neighborhood. It came up due to my wife’s commute. (She is back to SWE from taking a break to spend time with the kids) But prices are hard to digest. And we don’t want to sell our rentals to reduce the mortgage. May be RWC.

2 Likes

:+1: for North Fremont

It’s not on purpose I swear :slight_smile: I just have an amazing memory.

1 Like

Don’t ever cross @harriet. :scream_cat:

2 Likes

We could use that in this forum to get the facts straight! We shall call on you when things are fuzzy!

1 Like

Have you thought about how to maximize the utilization of your memory?

God, her head is big enough as it is!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning:

really?

1 Like

Like reciting your propaganda over and over? :smile:

If anything I need to get rid of all the junk and make space instead of wasting more of my brain cells.

Exactly, storing unnecessarily stuffs, reduced memory space for running applications, no wonder your analysis is so imperfect :slight_smile: Being ruler of the home is not a good idea :slight_smile: You should change your name to a more dainty one e.g. Juliet.

29%20PM

Anerican baby name, they change their names when they grow up.

:cry:

I used to hate my Chinese name due to the number of strokes involved, but came to appreciate it afterwards.

What is that?

哈里特 or 蝴蝶