Facebook bombed. Anyone buying?

I am reading all WB’s letters starting from 1965. He bought lots of media companies like newspaper and TV stations. Kind of surprising he hasn’t seen the obvious fact: Facebook is the media of the future. Maybe in a year or two he will wise up and start buying.

2 Likes

Yes. Doesn’t not matter what price it is today. You already missed the boat. Best time to buy was back in 2004. Peter Thiel only invested $500k. Made $10B.

Buy buy buy!!!

1 Like

Wow Jil’s favorite term = sold.

No such thing as missing the boat. The boat has already come back twice this year. Once in March, and another time last week.

I meant missed the boat in terms of Peter Thiel’s price. Or at least the IPO price of $38.

Thiel was the biggest idiot selling FB at IPO price.

1 Like

Um… still a lot smarter than those who didn’t buy at IPO and only buying now…

1 Like

No. Just buy now and be happy. Bygone is bygone.

1 Like

This conversation is getting old. I’ll start something new: FB is a death trap, oh wait…

Then why don’t you start something new for a change. Such as putting your 2nd house downpayment to good use rather than sitting idle…

I’m still looking. My preapproval just got renewed last week.

Such language is hate crime on this site. :rage:

Smellpitas is calling your name… :pig_nose:

It’s a death trap only if Zuckerberg literally suffered a mishap and died… :laughing:

1 Like

Here you go.

Not worth a discussion if a double is the max gain. Even your house can appreciate more, and you don’t need to overwork any of your brain cells over your house.

99% of the stock talk is a waste of time. We need the 1%

Zuck has the all-powerful class B shares, each share has 10 votes compared to our lowly A share which has 1 vote.

Even I own Facebook.

WOW !!! :exploding_head::exploding_head:

Are we at peak facebook???

2 Likes

Are you implying elt’s money is dumb money? :rofl: