Facebook bombed. Anyone buying?

You bought last week?

LOL

Dude is rich AF. Most definitely not dumb. :smile:

I bought at $150 months ago . My wife thought is was dumb money. Problem was she thought that at $22 also.

3 Likes

@Elt1 is smarter than @hanera and @harriet. :smile:

2 Likes

Definitely miss the boat. Can you tell me which software stocks is FB or AMZN or Google?
That is with return of 10,000/0.5 = 20k over 11 years :joy: At the 11th year, will give you 10% of any gain over 10k times :wink:

Good thinking.

PE guys think medium thinking, they don’t believe in buy n hold. If he has held on, he would be richer than Jeff.

Agree. Minimum 10x, otherwise no point. Almost any growth stocks can achieve one double over 3-5 years.

elt1 is an absent old man who always get his facts wrong. Ask him to show evidence like the one below:

Sure, when you are at the bottom of the totem pole I don’t mind being dumber than @Elt1, but I wouldn’t call Yoda dumb.

I didn’t call either of you dumb.

I am dumber than Einstein but I am not dumb. :smile:

1 Like

Einstein could be only book smart. What was his net worth? :rofl:

Einstein and Newton are not financially smart :slight_smile:

Newton is better

I thought we already proved that newton was financially dumb…

1 Like

Question is whether Einstein is worse in terms of financial literacy.

My theory is that modern physicists are worse investors than Newton

Has way more to do with EQ than IQ. Just normal intellect is enough, but needs good discipline and not buckles under big stress.

Need good EQ and need to be greedy.

My father was a professor. Never worried about money. Guaranteed pension. A lot of academics think that way. Don’t want to divert their intellectual energy. My mom handled the finances. Took a $100k inheritance and turned into $1m with AOL stock. Dumb luck?
Who cares. I don’t need to prove or justify anything to anybody.

3 Likes