NFLX will be a 1T company in 5 years.

1 Like

Buy?

1 Like

Have been buying.

1 Like

AAPL, AMZN, goog, nvda pushes ATHs.
Panw and sq also new ATHs.

I received a notice in the morning my SPLK reached ATH also. However, it came back down later.

John,

Making so much money, why now then talk about your ATHs :thinking:
Almost daily, my core and 10x (aka mad money) accounts are hitting new ATHs. However, the recent portfolio on China stocks is not doing well though.

I donā€™t own many shares. The ATH doesnā€™t really help me much financially. Iā€™ve been avoiding China stocks since I donā€™t have enough understanding of the market. Sometimes I feel I have missed a bunch, other times it seems a blessing.

AAPL has been at its ATH almost daily ever since it crossed $1T mark. For you, everything else doesnā€™t matter - even if the China stock market goes to zero.

Underinvesting in stocks? May be you should switch strategy like manch, he started off aggressively purchasing 1 house per year, now heavily into stocks. IMHO, should investing heavily in stocks once you secured the Primary.

Lack of money, to be precise. :rofl:

1 Like

Umā€¦ I donā€™t see you using any of your home equity to purchase any stocksā€¦ where does the lacking come from? :wink:

1 Like

Amazon Could Join Trillion-Dollar Club as Analyst Sees Stock Surging to $2,500 - Barronā€™s

https://www.barrons.com/articles/amazon-to-join-trillion-dollar-club-as-analyst-sees-stock-surging-to-2-500-1535557664

1 Like

Beware of that heart attackā€¦

Donā€™t hide. He knows where you live (and which toilet paper brand you use):

1 Like

:scream:

AAPL AMZN NVDA SQ continue to hit new highs while market struggles
Manch is laughing his way to the bank with his AMZN calls.

Have you increased your holdings up to the same level as Aapl? No use just talking and letting other people surpass youā€¦ :slight_smile:

The shitty Trump took away my win. We need to impeach that asshole ASAP! :rage:

1 Like

Why? Bezos hasnā€™t gotten run over by the bus yet? :rofl:

China Unveils Plans to Curb New Games and Play, Hitting Tencent

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-30/china-to-control-number-of-new-online-games-for-children-s-eyes

Since Aug 28,

F10 ā€¦ .+36.86% :grinning:
AAPLā€¦+39.36% :slight_smile: better than F10
TSLAā€¦-12.30%
AMZNā€¦+111.66%
NFLXā€¦+121.98%
DimSumā€¦-0.75% :frowning: hurts by TCEHY

1 Like