FANGMANT/ Manificient Seven + NFLX

That is called Market Inefficiency, when company delivers , so far, highest deliveries, makes, so far, high revenue, market puts down is inefficiency

TSLA_mkt_inefficiency

1 Like

No it is a major market issue, things have been sinking for some time now.

2 Likes

Come on, you have got TSLA at possible low price and you will never be disappointed. Wait until Nov 5th and let me know.

You will know not only margin of safety, but also learn about market inefficiency.

All I need is one day, tomorrow, TSLA sink so that I can get maximum TSLA add-on possible. If that happens, it is great for me.

1 Like

Market will slowly recover after this Friday. I have repeatedly seen such issues this year.

2 Likes

Predictable pattern of volatility. Happened with ntnx until earnings couple weeks back. Things are in a pattern until they are not :slight_smile:

1 Like

In this week market, any company, doing fundamentally good, dipped high, better to buy like AYX, TDOC, OKTA, SQ, ADBE, ISRG, NVDA, VEEV, SIRI, V, MDB, MSFT, TSLA, TEVA . Most likely, if market dips tomorrow, I will be buying these stocks. This is the time to buy as market has come down so much. I was actually waiting for such opportunity and took as much as possible.

1 Like

02%20AM

How come I buy so few?
04%20AM

Most importantly, the one that matter, new ATH soon?
12%20AM

How come I buy so few? => Because, you are swayed by many people against TSLA.

This company has 62% institution, 20% Elon, 5% Saudi’s, balance 13 percent holding people like you, me, WQJ and lot of shorter 25%. All shorter’s are borrowing from us and bound to go up eventually.

At least , now, do not sell it, buy and hold like AAPL, as you will see lot of good futures for TSLA. The company is fundamentally turning around.

This is basically good stock like TSLA = TEVA minus Warren Buffet. Wait for results announcement and , IMO, you will see the magic of fundamental change.

1 Like

Greed and fear consumed @hanera’s mind: bought too few due to fear and now regretting due to greed.

1 Like

You are, at least, lucky to get some now as he was keeping to low GTC order. I kept two orders, one for $255 and another one for 250, but the second one did not get through.

Finally, I made it market order that I got it for $253.

It is really hard to get TSLA at low level.

Many sees TSLA volatility and preach it will come back again. May be, easier to tell the concept than really buy it at that price and make it happen.

They are all going to regret after 30 -45 days when TSLA starts going up again. Same is the case for TEVA.

As I repeated many times here, this is the period of thanksgiving sales of stock, and investors must be buying spree.

Bought more TEVA for less than $21. Also bought more BABA.

1 Like

Alibaba Slump Has Even Its Biggest Bear Seeing 30% Upside

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-10/alibaba-slump-has-even-its-biggest-bear-seeing-30-upside?srnd=premium

Slaughtering continues.

00%20AM

1 Like

I am positive today with two stocks TEVA and BRK-B.

Quite a few of my holdings are green too.

52%20AM
19%20AM

No need to mention any holding less than 50k in value.

1 Like

Do you seriously think anyone in line with 50k or 25k or even 10k? I doubt !!!

Why not? A portfolio that’s less than $1M in value is hardly even a portfolio… not even worth Ken Fisher’s time!!! :rofl:

Ken handles $500k :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Moved up to $1M already… :rofl: