FANGMANT/ Manificient Seven + NFLX

You know full well that Tesla will eat Nio’s lunch and force it into bankruptcy.

FB is $166, i.e., hanera invested $166000 for which he can buy 33200 shares of NIO.

Come on @hanera, compete with manch and buy more than 33200 shares of NIO :rofl:

Manch owns 0 share of Nio though. He only likes to talk trash without taking any action.

1 Like

He can not take any action as he knows , by now, what will happen. He needs to first protect his money and then only look for profit :neutral_face:

NIO is the best example $10 to $5 or less than that, next comes LYFT…etc all IPOs…

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook-fb-stock-looks-buy-221010309.html

Facebook endless security issues

Facebook Stored Millions Of User Passwords In Plain, Readable Text

So what, not like those people have anything valuable to expose.

This is simple insecure system. The real impact is more, which is beyond my scope.

FB is breaking out despite @Jil FUD spreading. Gain $6k! today. More than 1/3 of @jil panic selling to lock in a pitiful profit of $15k. Total paper gain slightly less than twice @Jil realized gain.

@Jil spread FUD about FB.

3 Likes

I thought you guys are friends?

When come to money, no friends :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Remember the saying that there is no father son relationship in a battlefield :crazy_face: wonder why you didn’t say anything when it was first uttered, this is just a repeat. Btw, how many FBs do you have?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook-shares-rise-7-month-184803129.html

Does that mean I should kick my parents out of my house?

I have much more than what you said you had. Go buy buy buy :smile:

In terms of shares. What about initial capital? Did you spend $150k?

I am not in FAANG domain at all. My target is to find your next AAPL to grow faster.

1 Like

Thought you have found :grinning:

Until it becomes , we never know !

1 Like

Too much poking. Why should I reveal anything when I asked you multiple times about your Aapl holdings and you wouldn’t say a thing.

1 Like

Sell AMZN and BABA, has been trumped :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Amazon’s (AMZN) stock price could hit $3,000 in just two years, a 65% upside from present levels, according to equity analysts at investment bank Jefferies.

In a new note, the Jefferies team led by Brent Thill reiterated their current price target of $2,300, about 27% above current levels. Shares of Amazon were last trading around $1,828.

Can replace AMZN with any ticker e.g.
‘Google has just scratched the surface in many of its existing markets.’
‘Workday has just scratched the surface in many of its existing markets.’

Facebook dips on report that user records were exposed on Amazon cloud servers

Third party risk :exploding_head: