Flipping (Ingleside Terrace)

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/1355-Holloway-Ave-94132/home/820895

Before 1.3M:

After asking 2.2M:

Extraordinary Reconstruction in Sought after Terraces!Fastidiously redesigned and Rebuilt from the ground up. Contemporary!Luxurious! Flowing open design on both levels. Fully detached with 4 car pkg spaces. Roof Dk. Upper level stuns with open kitchen-Thermador Appliances-Center Island and open sitting Lounge area. Lvg room with floor to ceiling slate gas FRP and Bay windows, flows into the large dining area. Two Bedroom Suites complete Upper level Plus Additional Master enSuite with French doors to garden. All marble Master Bath has Steam shower and clawfoot soaking tub. Lower Level with separate entrance boasts large Family/Media Rm with Wetbar, full Bath, Wine Room and Lounge Area. Hardwd flrs thruout, Dual paned wood windows+ Multiple upgrades

Took them a while to finish. Bought on Oct 2, 2015.

1 Like

Looks like they have some serious gear in the garage…

Right, this one is way better than that Bernal Heights house by a mile and cheaper!!!

I hate to admit it but anything east of twin peaks hold premium over the west…

One needs to look at each property on its own merits, not just west or east. Now, again, you are talking to someone who hates the Mission too. These two areas are not exactly stellar on crime…

It would be nice if Sunset could regain its premium over the Mission, but I doubt it, given the way things are moving right now… :slight_smile:

Well, if you are young and enjoy the bars and clubs the Mission is pretty good for that. The thing is though, everyone eventually grows up. Let’s be honest, the Sunset has done wonders (marketwise) these past few years. Come on, the average small 2/1 Sunset home (not detached) is still at 1M or more. Not bad, not bad at all. Believe me, there are way more people on the streetcar when I take it (6:30am) than ever. I ain’t worried…

How about this classic beauty in West Portal? Not as modern not as shiny, but much cheaper… “Only” 1.6M. I will buy this over anything in Sunset for the same price.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/671-Ulloa-St-94127/home/885476

Very nice, but the kitchen is somewhat plain and white. I really like kitchens!!! I would want to know specifically how that easement works (who owns what and who has access).

I don’t like traffic noise, and Portola is pretty busy road. But otherwise it looks like a very good house. The dated kitchen means $$$ discounts in my eyes. Love dated kitchens as buyer.

Right, but we are still waiting to see the final number on that one I posted recently that is right on West Portal on the tracks. I suspect this will go too…Everything sells around here…everything!!!

The blue paint is butt ugly

Yeah, it is definitely a different look

Nothing a gallon of paint cant fix…lol

Pended! I guess someone digs the blue color trim… @Elt1

Boom! 1.96M for that shade of blue @Elt1

I like that shade of blue. What’s wrong? :smile:

For $50 in paint that blue can go away…But my real problem with those old floor plans is the huge dinning room that will never be used…and many other obsolete features…like no shower in the only full bath…A poorly laid out kitchen where the refrigerator is out in the hallway…small garage…tandem?..1915 houses dont work well for modern families… $200k in remodeling needed

What’s with these blue colored homes???