Genomics Stocks

Bot 100 TWST. So far VRTX is doing well. REGN is screwed despite good result.

REGN is descending line, not a good stock pick! See it is going down trend…

Cathie added REGN and VRTX today.

TWST up pre-market, do not trade as you may not see this price again, hold long. Company SFO based, 7.68B market cap, very small and have long growth aspects.

1 Like

I FOMOed 50 instead. Green now.

1 Like

Below is the REGN chart with forecasted EW targets, dare you to action on them at your own risk ofc.
Primary count is REGN has completed or about to complete Intermediate degree wave ii, about to launch the wave iii rocket, target ~$674 (price range is $671-$680).

No alternative counts are presented since you considered them as confusing and useless. Use your own stop loss prices if you take up the challenge at your own risk ofc.

1 Like

I see next stop is around $617, but not $674. How do you arrive $674?

Second, what is the next stop of AMRS? https://finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=AMRS

Is it $22.65?

AMRS 30-Nov-20 2.92
AMRS 19-Jan-21 11.35
AMRS 27-Jan-21 9.02
AMRS 9-Feb-21 15.33 22.65974??

I use length of wave iii = 2.0 (not equal to) of length of wave I.
Valid ratio is 1, 1.618, 2, 2.618…

So wave iii = 490.02 + 2 * (558.91-467) = $674.

Wave iii could have divided waves, so the “next stop” could be lower, I was computing the likely target of wave iii and not computing the “next stop”.

1 Like

AMRS is going crazy from $2 to $16 as of now, company is too small 3.5B level, looks like made a break through (claiming) that pulls up to 10B level, hoping (It may also be hype).

If Whatever they said is true, then it may be 3x to 5x level possibilities.

The global acne treatment market was valued at approximately $11 billion in 2019 according to Allied Market Research. North America accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2019. With China as the biggest market, Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest growth globally over the next five years. Acne or acne vulgaris is one of the most common skin conditions, affecting up to 50 million Americans annually, including approximately 85 percent of people between the ages of 12 and 24. In addition, due to the wearing of face masks to protect against COVID-19 infection, the incidence of “maskne”-related acne has been rising. Maskne is a skin condition caused by wearing a face mask or other covering, symptoms of which can include acne around the nose, cheeks, mouth and chin.

Otherwise, it is risk.

3 Likes

Didn’t do any EWA on AMRS :hugs: However, notice your favorite concubine genomics stock, CRSP, might be ripe for the picking. Haven’t gone deep enough to find out which Cycle degree did wave 5.v.(5) completed. May be over the weekend :slight_smile: Look tempting at this price.

Wave 5 is extended, so unlikely to drop all the way to wave 4. More likely here or at wave iv ~$145

I agree , It is a good buy now…

With your agreement, bot 100 shares.

You should have posted little early, it touched $152 range ! Now, it went up $162 !!

REGN is also in buy range ! It does not mean lowest, it can still go down, but reached possible bottom.

1 Like

DIdn’t look at it then :woozy_face:, don’t scold me :sob: After the fact (bought), realize bullish divergence in hourly chart. The entire drop from $221 looks like a zigzag :slight_smile: If Monday does a retracement of today’s impulse, tempted to long call :slight_smile:

1 Like

You did right swings, sold NVDA pre-drop and bought CRSP at rock bottom of current cycle. Way to go. Use your EW skills, not a long short but short EW cycle, you will never go wrong in future !

1 Like

Cathie views REGN as a defensive stock in case of a market correction. I guess is the same for BMY, TAK, NVS and RHHBY.

Crazy Masa wants a piece of the action.

Bought CRSP and TWST today !

1 Like

I have 100 of those :slight_smile: What about PACB? I didn’t buy this but Cathie has a lot and has been selling.

It is still under correction mode, do not know fundamentals.
Both TWST and CRSP corrected almost 30%, bound to go back in future, possible/potential bottom as per my algo.

1 Like