Good Investment Property Cities?

There seems to be a lot of discussion around this already, but I am curious about what might be a great city to purchase an investment property currently? Some places that immediately comes to mind are Seattle, Austin, and Kansas City (might be off base here). Would love to hear from anyone who owns rental properties that has experience or thoughts on this topic!

According to the austjn-steve, Austin is no longer a good place to buy investment property. I think so too. Put your $ in index fund or San Antonio (near Austin).

4 Likes

I think now, with the COVID situation, there will be fewer tourists traveling around, and cities relying on tourism to boost their economy will suffer. Real estate value goes down in such an area, and it could be a potential marketplace for investments if restrictions are lifted, and the tourism starts booming again.

On the other hand, some of the cities mentioned by you are present in an interesting article I came across that talks about the best cities to live in the USA. I think the content touches on some of the key aspects that make these cities so attractive, and therefore I consider them to be good investment property cities as well. Desirable places attract more people, and this is great for the real estate market, especially since you specifically talked about rental properties.

The best city to invest in property depends on factors such as local economy, job market, population growth, and housing demand. Currently, cities such as Seattle, Austin, Denver, Raleigh, Nashville, and Charlotte offer strong investment opportunities with thriving economies, growing populations, and high demand for housing. It is recommended to conduct thorough research and analyze local market trends.

Here, guaranteed money!!!

‘I’m so exhausted’: Tenants face hard choices as rents surge in Singapore : singapore (reddit.com)

You can contact me if you want to buy or sell houses in Illinois.