Good Time To Sell, Bad Time To Buy

You should stop investing. Don’t understand accounting? Check the start and end date/ time.
Start = Dec 31 open or closing price; Jan 1 open or closing price.
End = Jun 9 open or closing price; Jun 12 open or closing price.

Depending on which start/end, ytd 30-36%.

Where’s your sense of humor, hanera? Of course I know why these numbers differ. It’s not because of the start/end dates as you stated, but the brokerage account took leveraging into account which I don’t.

Leveraging always inflate your returns. A humble person should never take that into account in order to show other people his investment acumen.

Bragging about returns on the Internet is a waste of time…We can’t verify anything…Besides looking backwards makes everyone look like a genius…

2 Likes

Bad time to sell and good time to invest in Indian real estate.2017 is going to be the best for real estate.

How does a foreigner invest in Indian real estate?

There are lot of restrictions/protections. Foreigners are not allowed to buy India Real Estate !

Oh…I am going to call my representative in congress, we need to retaliate. Better yet, confiscate all properties from Indians in the US.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s how everything starts in this country guys…like that, a nut guy saying something to create commotion. :thinking:

I think it’s possible to invest. You just have to trust an Indian national enough to give him the money so he can invest for you…

1 Like

Wiser to keep it simple. Less people involved is less complicated. As far as I concerned, the complex formula is one double for each person. That is,
1 people= complexity multiplier 1
2 people = complexity multiplier 2
3 people = complexity multiplier 4
4 people = complexity multiplier 8

Don’t talk too much somebody says…

https://www.inc.com/jordan-fried/extreme-entrepreneurship-impulsive-trip-to-thailand.html

I think we just need a few good men…

Trump proved how CNBC is consistently wrong ! If you want fun, watch the Clown “Jim Cramer” mad money videos !

Um, stocks are already rebounding today.

Minor blip

… But why is Yellen so concerned about inflation… The Fed spends all its efforts on lowering inflation.
We have had deflation for ten years … Time for a bit of inflation… Which is coming thanks to min wage jobs increasing wages… Even gas prices are up…Certainly rents food health care are all going up…

The fed is trying to increase inflation and has been for awhile now. That’s why rates are so low. They are puzzled why inflation is so low with our current unemployment rate. It goes against all of their models. That’s why they started to increase interest rates. Also, they need to create some room to lower rates in the next recession. For decades, we cut rates in a recession by 2-3x more than we increase them after. We’ve run out of room to keep doing that.

They just don’t get how much slack there is in the labor force. There’s all the part-time people that want to be full-time. Plus, there’s everyone who gave up looking for a job. Those numbers are 2-3x the number of unemployed. We are a long way from full employment, even though they say <5% unemployment is full employment. Why a bunch of PhD economists can’t figure this out is beyond me.

The biggest cost increases are in areas where the government heavily regulates in the name of helping citizens. The inflation is housing, healthcare, and education.

I honestly wonder what’ll happen the next recession. We won’t have room to cut rates as much in the past. There’s always more QE, but even members of the fed board are saying their either aren’t sure if it worked or it didn’t work. Maybe the next recession is what’ll finally get congress to do some significant tax reform and tax rate reductions to get the economy going again.

1 Like

There are 5 m jobs unfilled. Plenty of skilled jobs with poorly qualified applicants… maybe if we cut the incentives not to work more people would look for work… Plus more job training is needed. Require training classes if you collect unemployment … we need more trade schools and less humanities BAs who are only qualified for Intifa rallies

1 Like

Some states have required welfare recipients without kids to either work part-time, attend training/schooling, or volunteer. The number of applicants for benefits magically drops by 50%+. Once it’s work to collect the government benefits, they decide to go get actual jobs. I’m sure this is a shocking revelation.

Presently, the rates are near zero and it is pretty difficult to control the economy with near zero rates forever. They want the rates around 6%-7%, a comfortable zone where they can control the economy easily.

If inflation increases, FED can raise the rates to that level.

Exactly for this reason.

2 Likes

You need smart people at the helm in the white house. Not the type of twitting and hating others.

Brains are a high commodity in the white house and they seem not to find any available.

I will be voting for this type of people in the future: