Google engineer's viral 10 page anti diversity screed

Rule of law is the best friend for minorities. Comminism was started by Jews, but Carl Marx and Lenin could not even protect their own people in communist countries.

Political leaders are not reliable. We have to rely on the law and order. Any attack on the rule of law is dangerous to minorities,

Due to its disadvantage in population, minorities should not use violence to achieve political agenda. It’ll backfire for sure and the end result would be worse than working within the framework

2 Likes

The best protection is to go where you’re the majority :grinning:
You’re the LAW there!

2 Likes

Why are you here then?

I’m the majority where I’m.

2 Likes

Perception becomes reality. .Thanks to the liberal media George Bush is believed to have killed more people than Stalin…Like I said in the age of the internet truth no longer exists…Btw, Stalin killed 20m of his own people…twice as many as Hitler…No wonder Ukrainians welcomed Hitler, until he stole all their food and started killing them…Communists in general were responsible for 100m deaths in the last century…Mostly in China…thanks to Mao…the greatest mass murderer in history…

1 Like

Supremacists that are already supreme don’t need to fight, they are already supreme.
China is already doing very well. There is nothing to gain from fighting. You only hurt yourself.
Btw, every community has supremacists.

2 Likes

What’s the reason Jewish people are not talking about Soviet Union? Soviet Union may have killed as many Jews as Germany.

Ideology is less important than racism. Racism may become many times worse in communist countries. It’s stupid to be ideologically overzealous for minorities. I think that the safest political attitude for minorities is to stay centrist and stay moderate. The best and the most correct people are centrists.

Strategically minorities should be the swing votes. It’s best for minorities to stay in the middle and stay moderate, and become what every party wants to court.

It would be a nightmare for the white majority to form a mostly white party and minorities form a mostly minorities party. When the rule of law is challenged, white supremacists may start killing minorities and forgive the white liberals. As proven in Soviet Union and Germany.

1 Like

To all the Jews that were killed by Stalin, it didn’t matter that communism was supposed to believe in religous tolerance and that everyone was equal. …Communism was lethal to everyone. .But particularly to the Jews because of the Russian history of anti semitism…Still there even today…

That perception vs. reality is exactly the issue. Gun homicides are lower today than they were in the 80’s. Maybe 10% of the population would get that right. Obama dropped more bombs and bombed more countries than Bush. What percent of people would get that right? We think living in a constantly connected world makes us more informed than in the past. Most of the population is blissfully unaware of how the media reports info to shape our perception of reality. It’s dangerous when people who are misled think they are well informed. If people actually knew reality, then they’d probably make very different decisions.

“According to the survey, done in March, 56% of Americans believe gun crime is worse today than it was 20 years ago. And 84% believe in recent years, gun crime has either gone up or stayed the same — when the reality is that it has dropped significantly”

This is why we can’t have an intelligent conversation at the national level. It’s impossible when a majority of the public is wrong about basic facts. Of course, showing them the facts isn’t going to change their minds either. They’ll just dig in and start hurling insults.

So the magic questions are:

1. Who wants us misinformed?
  2. Why do they want it?
  3. How do they gain from it?
  4. What outcome do they want?

USA today wants to fire Google CEO

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/564400001/

1 Like

CNN

I think Sundar should definitely do a better job. Not thought police I can care less. But as a Google shareholder, I think he better make Google more profitable. That’s the real make or break for him.

I think it’s best to stay neutral and stay a centrist for Google. If Google shows a strong political bias, its shareholders should worry about coming regulations. There is proposal to regulate Google as a utilities company. Where will Google stock go when it is regulated like PG&E?

Google has become a global utility and it’s watched by the whole world.

Google, Facebook and Twitter have power to manipulate the elections in many countries. I do not think a poltical bias will be tolerated by the politicians

1 Like

Google absolutely manipulated search recommendations during the election cycle. That’s the beauty of their analytics. You can see how frequently phrases are searched and compare it to the recommendations which are allegedly based on search frequency. They were clearly playing favorites. Of course, that energizes the opposite side once they discover it. The thing they don’t realize is that sort of stuff really angers people in the middle who want fairness and honestly.

There should be no special treatment to any group, any race, any gender, best qualified person for the job, that’s all.
If women group feel not enough workforce in tech, go study in computer science and apply more.
I feel there’s not enough men working in victoria secret though. May I should apply and see if they’re going to hire me.

1 Like

True. Same when white men feel they are the oppressed.

And Google is not doing that? If Google had lowered the standard and just hire women regardless of qualification, how come their women ratio is still so low?

One can sue Google and retire with a lot of money if anyone(I’m sure there are people with expertise) can prove these allegations.

How’s that work out?

2 Likes

The men to woman ratio applying… Even I’m getting a big ratio difference when i receive resumes.

2 Likes