Got $500K? Get an EB5 Visa. Get a Green Card

“Applications from India for EB-5 visas – which give immigrants a green card if they invest $500,000 and create 10 jobs in the United States – have surged in recent months.”

That’s awesome. They are creating jobs in America. Saying people are flocking to it is a bit of an exageration when it was 174 people over 12-month period. Even the 307 applicants over 2 months isn’t a lot of people.

“Changes to the program – like greater scrutiny of applications and a possible shortening of the three-year visa period – threaten big Indian outsourcing firms such as Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys (INFY) and Wipro (WIT), which hire and send thousand of tech workers to companies in Silicon Valley. Those companies are now dialing back H-1B applications and hiring more Americans.”

So Trump’s plan is working.

1 Like

Trump often said “Do not trust the media…” This is very true with CNN Money news…This report is skewed.

All H1Bs, EB-5, L1…etc visas are under severe scrutiny and lot of visa denials are happening including green card applications.

There may be hikes in Visa petitions, but most of them are denied.

If someone wants to check the truth, contact the lawyers working with EB-5 Visa, the amount goes above 1.5M (not 500k level)

http://www.eb5investors.com/eb5-basics/eb-5-visa-requirements

The minimum amount of capital required for the EB-5 visa program may be decreased from $1 million to $500,000 if the investment is made in a commercial entity that is located in a targeted employment area (TEA).

1 Like

Oh wow!

See? The topic was about visas, something we at the office help people with, I know some good lawyers and free of charge we guide them to the right one. And, you know, my favorite thing helps them to recapture that expense, at least $400K.

Unfortunately, I wanted to respond to the 2 beautiful cheerleaders that participated on this topic, but I know they will gang up on me and spam my response. Aren’t they sweet?

Jesus!

Stay on topic!

(where’s that guy criticizing me for always mentioning “that thing” in the white house? but not criticizing these 2 cheerleaders deflecting the topic towards politics?) MIA? :rofl:

Watch! Spam is coming! :smiley:

How is quoting your article and commenting on that part not staying on topic? You’re the one that provided the article. We can just go back to normal where everyone ignores the topics you start, and you have conversation with yourself.

“Boohoo you guys are soooo mean! I’m getting beaten up!” (Joke since I feel like a teenager today)

ADDED LATER:

1. the H1b part is due to trump administration . Hence Trump name came up.
  2. Eb5 numbers as pointed by @Jil is exaggerated by cnn like many other things that mainstream media does on visas or immigration especially during the Trump administration.
2 Likes

Oh, the hypocrites answered!

I thought they would, like their president, threaten and shut down conversation.

Congrats guys!

You are becoming men! :smiley:

You don’t want conservation. You want to insult others and ignore any information they post. Do you really expect others to engage with you when you behave like that?

2 Likes

The number of people without a visa outnumbers EB5

It’s amazing you’re so worked up over the difference between investing the $100k all at once each year vs in even monthly amounts. You some how think that invalidates everything. The monthly amounts results in a higher amount at the end. Meaning it’s that much better than your IUL. At least now you realize people would have millions more of they don’t buy your IUL.

Oh, and if they buy the index themselves they’d get to keep their dividends each year. Your IUL company keeps their dividends.

I don’t even know what you’re talking about. Your comments were spam before I even read that thread. That means at least 3 other people here think you’re full of crap.

1 Like

Don’t you have a Nobel Prize ceremony to attend? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: