Hanera to note, I am going to loose the bet on S&P 500 this week

The stocks are spiking. I have only 10 points less than the peak Jan 2018 S&P 500 range 2872 !

I accept getting defeated !

1 Like

Who’s the victor? Whom did you bet with?

Since Hanera has not claimed victory, I will accept the payment. Cash only please:sunglasses:

1 Like

You can take over the bet :slight_smile:
The bet is to give him a dim sum treat if he lost.
The criteria is max (2018) > max (Jan 2018) = He loses.
I think he was thinking about the bet with wuqijun.

I’ve never heard of benefitting by losing. What an incredible bet! :rofl:

IIRC, first WQJ started, then hanera refined the bet ! Whomever I lost, whether hanera or WQJ or elt1 or manch…etc any one, I am open to any treat/party/lunch with team !

BTW: I knew that I would be losing one day, but not so soon !!

1 Like

wuqijun caught the old man’s disease from elt1.

So @Terri did you sell ALL of your Amzn or do you still own some?

1 Like

Focus on earnings growth instead of Fed. With earnings on all cylinders how can the market go low?

4 Likes

The whole market has been nervous since the January high. Even if it exceeds the high, it will be choppy till after the election. Uncertainty is not good for stocks.

1 Like

Market will be Choppy next 18-24 months until 2020 election is complete.

1 Like

Market will always be choppy before 2020 and beyond 2020.

I do not want another bet this time !!!:rofl:

My son owns some in his college fund, but I sold mine to buy the house.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks God we use S&P 500. Our clients are so happy, collecting 14%+ returns since a year ago. Others, Roth IRA, even though they were indexing, don’t have the protection of the 7702 tax code. They go up and down, as your 401K.

College funds are a loser idea. It has to be initiated when the kids are a year old or so. 8-9 years old? A nice commission for the insurance agent. The idea is to keep the policy open for 15 years, so they can cash out when they are entering college, that way they can loan $ to pay for their college expenses.

1 Like

Ok… January high was beat on Friday. Ended even higher today/Monday!

1 Like