Hot CryptoCurrency

Cryptocurrency is getting to mainstream now. But different crypto currency take turns to take leadership.

Currently Ether is very hot. Bitcoin was stalled due to Bitcoin Cash competition uncertainty but it started rising again today.

Litecoin is also playing catchup today. Fundamentally is there anything to prevent litecoin to appreciate like Ether and Bitcoin? At least it might be less risky to buy litecoin

And any ideas on junior crypto currency that’s worth speculate early?

I am going to bet on monero, and litecoin.

Litecoin is breaking out. Could go up quickly

LOL…I have been saying it for long now, the beauty of Bitcoin was its uniqueness. All these copy cats eventually are going to make it worthless. And so is the cryptocurrency.

People don’t get it. Hell with them, their money.

Is there hotcoin?

The next recession is coming

Bitcoin was unique, but cryptocurrencies and the copycats? I dont know man. Monero is unique in that it provides anonymity over bitcoin.

The crash is coming… Everyone and their brother is going to create their own crypto currency.
Here is announcement from a former tenant. nice guy but has the attention span of a cocker spaniel, a millienal common trait.
This guy has a degree in aeronautical engineering.
Not sure what that has to with his current project…

Some of you may be wondering what i’ve been doing the past few months. No, I haven’t been relaxing and doing funemployment again. I’ve actually been quite busy.

I am happy to announce that I am the CEO of CryptoSolis a cryptocurrency mining company working on innovative technologies to support the cryptocurrency market and blockchain technologies.

Even with the upcoming adoption of Proof of Stake, there are many blockchains that will require mining in some form for various activities on their blockchain. CryptoSolis will provide those services and more with the goal of driving adoption of blockchain technologies around the world and using blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to solve global problems.

As many of you know, I am also an avid pilot. several months ago a good friend of mine introduced to another pilot with a great idea. A digital logbook for pilots, by pilots that will make pilot’s lives easier and safer. I am also happy to announce I am the CTO of JFly. A technology company that focuses on making pilot’s lives easier and safer.

We are currently developing an app that allows pilots to easily record the flights and store them digitally in a secure, easily accessible manner. No more paper logbooks. No more digital logbooks with clunky UIs, and dated flight recording methods.

JFly, a digital logbook by pilots, for pilots.

2 Likes

Is this for real? Not satire? :smile:

No it’s for real. I bet there are a hundred guys just like him planning to get in this business…
his first job out of school was at Go Pro… supposed to help develop their drones
The guy is charismatic but full of shit… probably only 27 by now

It is starting to feel like just before the Dotcom bust period.
Lots of people being hired in Tech that know nothing

Wow, 2 more good years, time to bet really big to catch the crescendo.

WTF? Why would anybody want anything to do with this crap?

1 Like

LOL…I would lose my investment right away, I am famous for not remembering if I put on underwear this morning, none the less remembering a password. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Other than Coinbase, what’s the next best place to buy bitcoins and other leading cryptos?

I’m trying to build a position, but coinbase only allows a small amount every week. I want to complete my buying and then forget about it

How much are you planning to buy if you dont mind me asking? coinbase let’s you verify yourself and then you can buy about 25K/week or so.

I already verified and it only allows a few thousand per week. It requires a wait of 20+ days for the next increase in limit. Maybe eventually the limit will rise to 25k per week. Now I can only buy 1k or 2k at a time

Try Gemini (winklevoss twins startup) or Kraken

If true, not only RNDR would :rocket: NVDA would continue to :rocket: :rocket: